Recent content by Aazrael

  1. Aazrael

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    65? I'm done at 46... Only 20 years or so of work left, will feel like a breeze. Looking at that video reminds me of the feeling when you tried to jump with the bike and landed flat on your back and not getting any air for a few seconds, good times!
  2. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    @Noodleface God damn scared me when I logged in. Read the MOTD and though if we downloaded your map we might get banned from the game lol.
  3. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    @Noodleface Tried your map real quick, will continue more tomorrow. It's a great tool but is the compass in the top wrong or am I just misunderstaning something. West is North on Shaded Sands for exampel. Maybe I missed something, pretty awesome to see how the zones layout is though! Great work!
  4. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Starting at Night Harbour is a different game for sure. Level 5 now and got all spells, backpack and 3x 6slots and 10silver to spare. Cranked the Gamma to 75 and now it's actually playable at night as well. Whats the best level route in this area? Been killing beetles and rattlesnakes mainly...
  5. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I rerolled to try a Cleric. I figured I don't have as much time as I used to do, so playing Hard Mode with the Deep Elf faction stuff is not great. I made more coins at lvl 2 then I could at lvl 10 in the shit hole zone. Everything down there sells for 1 copper but up top the same items are 3-6...
  6. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Yea I did farm some Beetles today even if it was nerfed. Got so I could stock up on food and buy one more spell. I'm just sick of the whole Deep Elf blue hue right now. Need some variation.
  7. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    If I want to leave the Deep area as a DE how would I go about it? Any guide where and how to sneak past shit.
  8. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I got to level 10 on my Deep Elf today. I have like zero coins. Could afford 3 lvl 8 spells at lvl 10. Whats a good way to make some change? Still in the shit hole DE area because I want to finish the House Quest but thinking of just leaving.
  9. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Is there some "world map" available to at least see what zones are available and how they connect?
  10. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I feel exactly the same. It does feel like the first time I played EQ. Making a Druid Wood Elf and no idea wth to do. Not sure I can fit this into my life though. Lots of other stuff needs to be played as well. Was easier when I was 19 and only focused on EQ and had no job. :p
  11. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Maybe choosing an evil God was not the smartest. I guess I'm KoS in the night Harbour and over world? I'll grind for a while in the deep area but can you sneak around as an evil character in the "good" areas? I got my class robe quest done and now it points me to The Great Cavern Sea, but from...
  12. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    On Trem. Will do some grinding in the noob area. Currently only lvl 4. All evening went into camping for a questmob with 4 people. Took me back 30 years.
  13. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Just wanted to finish the Necro questline, now I need to go The Great Cavern sea. What lvl is that area and how to get there? After the quesline I'll go wherever people group up.
  14. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Oh fuck me I found it finally. The person designing this shit city should be punched in the face. At least make the teleporters makes sense.
  15. Aazrael

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Some guy that tried to help said he was in the top of the city. I'm not wasting my time on this right now. Taking me totally out of the experience.