Recent content by Brikker

  1. Brikker

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    The fuck is this a video for
  2. Brikker

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  3. Brikker

    Marvel Universe stuff

  4. Brikker

    Madden

    A black lesbian IS involved in that story...
  5. Brikker

    Primetime (2026)

    I hope he goes after the jew director and finds out he's a pedophile. Would be a real perfect ending. *edit: nevermind, I don't need Chris Hansen to tell me this guy is definitely a pedophile
  6. Brikker

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    Mobile games are very profitable. Plus gamers are fucking retarded.
  7. Brikker

    RL Picture Thread

    It sure was. Thing had some power to it. Still pretty loud even suppressed.
  8. Brikker

    RL Picture Thread

    Got to play with a little toy while working the other day.
  9. Brikker

    Final Fantasy VII Remake

    I havent played ff7 since the late 1990s. Saw the remakes for like 70 and 75% off on Steam, bought them both. One from 2022 and one from 2025, those are the only remakes out so far right? How many of these are they planning? It will probably be a long time before I play them anyhow...
  10. Brikker

    Desktop Computers

    Finally was able to do this today. Doesn't look like either of those KBs are on my PC. I Enabled that "Do not include drivers" setting per your instructions. I restart the PC, see Windows is Restarting message. Screen goes black, monitor goes into standby mode. PC still on running quiet but...
  11. Brikker

    Chad Powers

    Ted Lasso is straight feminist propaganda.
  12. Brikker

    The Isle: Evrima

    11 years of open beta? Why do people support this?
  13. Brikker

    Desktop Computers

    This is getting very frustrating. Go to the PC this morning and screen is no signal with PC on. Keybowrd and mouse also disconnected (lightsoff). So the old driver didn't fix it. So at some point while the PC is on, it's rebooting itself and causing this issue. I have noticed on restart that...
  14. Brikker

    Desktop Computers

    Used DDU to nuke the old driver and installed 26.3.1. So Far so good. Thanks for all the help bros.
  15. Brikker

    Desktop Computers

    Uninstalled that first security update, doesn't look like i have the second one... Working on that old driver. Weird thing, when I uninstalled KB5121003 and then shut down the PC, it started up totally fine straight to windows login. However, when I restarted the PC it went to the same issue...