Recent content by faille

  1. faille

    Battlefield 6

    I wouldn't call it shit, but they've jumped fully into the Call of Duty style / feel, which I don't particularly like. Very little tactical skill or strategic planning needed. Their rereleased of classic maps just reinforced how far they've fallen. Of course, I'm old now so maybe it's just me
  2. faille

    Ray Gunn (2026)

    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-05-26/rachael-gunn-raygun-breaking-the-musical-comedy-show-success/105336514
  3. faille

    House

    be sure to check out sex/life https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10839422/
  4. faille

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Rams are still in there. They just need the home town crowd to get behind them
  5. faille

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    its on free to air here, if anyone wants to vpn to aus: https://7plus.com.au/live-tv?channel-id=Seven
  6. faille

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    lol, I love the annoucer still acting like this is a home game
  7. faille

    Board Games

    wrong thread!
  8. faille

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    Off topic but seeing this come out made me dust off xcom2 and midnight suns which I probably bought on a sale and never played. What is it about these games that they need to fill them with so much crap that prevents you playing the game? relations, base building, click through menu after menu...
  9. faille

    Motor City

    I enjoyed it. Probably a bit too experimental to gain widespread enjoyment but it's good to see a movie trying something different rather than the usual formulae and tropes. Removing Reacher's dialogue seems to improve his acting.
  10. faille

    Star Trek: Lower Decks

    if you don't like liberal stuff then you probably don't like any Star Trek?
  11. faille

    Project Hail Mary

    that pales in comparision to the iron man sequence at the end. Regardless though, it's still harder sci fi than PHM
  12. faille

    Project Hail Mary

    What you're talking about is more commonly called Hard Sci Fi. I would say the Martian is more hard sci fi than Project Hail Mary.
  13. faille

    Spider-Man: Brand New Day (2026)

    Yeah, I'd say so, but it's more it's also more mature, so there's a lot less of the hijinx and fun imo
  14. faille

    Spider-Man: Brand New Day (2026)

    Pretty good movie but not amazing. Feels similar to black panther 2, in that it's a carthartic epilogue to previous movie, though not nearly as mopey. Action sequences were good but most lacked any real emotional stakes so felt a little on the flat side. Probably should have been half an hour...