Recent content by Koushirou

  1. Koushirou

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    This forum's the wrong place for that.
  2. Koushirou

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    One of my biggest password rustles was for the bank I had my car loan with. Once I started using a password manager, I’d throw longer passwords at everything. So when my password rotation came up for the site, I’d throw a 64 char password at it, with all the other requirements it listed, min...
  3. Koushirou

    You know you're getting old when.....

    That warp core breach drink was ridiculous, lol. But yeah, we loved going there. I wasn’t as into the Borg ride as the original, but both were great. I remember as it was winding down and there wasn’t really much traffic at it anymore, the attendants just let us go on as many times as we wanted...
  4. Koushirou

    Health Problems

  5. Koushirou

    Health Problems

    Oh, almost forgot: if it doesn't work, can I have your stuff?
  6. Koushirou

    Health Problems

    Good luck, man. Sounds like scary shit, but hopefully those nurses were right and it sounds worse than it is.
  7. Koushirou

    IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

    I guess I've got the boomer view, too. It's not fun anymore. Aside from it kind of just feeling like cheating, which I need to just get over at this point, it's just not satisfying and rewarding to me anymore. One of the things that appealed to me getting into programming was that to me it...
  8. Koushirou

    Interesting, Non Political News

    I took the advice and have been on the fiber train for months now. I cannot stop farting. It is constant, every day. It did at least result in those clean poops, but since I was told to take iron supplements as well, that’s fucked it all up. Poops aren’t clean anymore and are apparently dense...
  9. Koushirou

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Back when Isle of Quel'Danas first came out during TBC, there was a weird ass bug where if you got on the flightpath from Ironforge to the Isle while you had a water breathing buff, you would get a fatigue bar while on the gryphon. The flight path was long enough that you would just die on the...
  10. Koushirou

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    "Man, being buff and masculine and badass is too popular, guess I'll be gay instead." Horde for life.
  11. Koushirou

    IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

    I feel at this point I'm expected to just be phased out. 10 years I've been an SE, but after being stuck maintaining niche garbage at my old job, and AI completely exploding right after I got laid off and didn't get to adjust into it I just feel completely lost now and still just feel like a...
  12. Koushirou

    no homers no blax thats the rule

    Who denied my report earlier? >:(
  13. Koushirou

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    They mentioned in the latest patch that the shaman wind totems do not stack with each other, even from other shaman in the same group. I guess trying to prevent twisting that way? Seems odd they would block it from different sources, though.
  14. Koushirou

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Has anyone snagged the name Thirteen Fifty yet?
  15. Koushirou

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Long ago, I had a dream where I was horny as fuck and desperately looking around for pretty much anything I could shove up there. I finally landed on a shampoo bottle and just as I was about to stick it in I woke up, so no relief was to be had. Related? Nobody knows but Jesus.