Recent content by Springbok

  1. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Getting weapon drop in 1400 dungeon feels prettttty good after tons of no drops lol
  2. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Lol I already have 56 hours since launch, guess I got my $25 worth! Going to push chanter to 1400 and pray to rngjesus I can get to 1600 on chanter. Glad officially shelved for chanter.
  3. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Oh also, because of the fantastic macro system, this is easily, by a hundred miles, the best controller mmo game of all time. Even when I'm playing on my handheld, I can still pump dps - not quite as good as mouse, but not far off. Controls really well.
  4. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Working chanter… got glad to round 1500, but it’s a bit boring and chanter more fun to me. Got him to 1200, but already took all the shit on glad.. whoops
  5. Springbok

    Aion 2

    It helps but don’t think it’s required just takes longer to up gs
  6. Springbok

    Aion 2

    I really needed that! Was feeling stuck at 1200 just running dungeons.
  7. Springbok

    Aion 2

    One thing I really like about this game is that everything I do leads to some sort of progression. Never feel like I'm wasting my time. Glad has been piss easy fun, much much more enjoyable playing with low ping. Will hit 45 soon and then will level two more up this weekend. Chanter/SM after...
  8. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Springboks - Gladiator Israphel
  9. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Yup in a good spot server wise - got a few toons to mid 20's, now deciding who to main... lol. Liking glad more than I remember, and it's super simple for an old gimp like me
  10. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Real cool ncsoft, can't create character on any server lol
  11. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Lol gave me time to make breakfast burritos and cold brew. Think I've landed on SM main. Looking forward to no ping finally so I can actually appreciate wtf I'm doing haha
  12. Springbok

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Hunter lvling is just too strong, as much fun as shammy has been I’ll be going human hunter at launch. Pve v pvp still haven’t decided yet. Enjoying open world PvP on beta immensely
  13. Springbok

    Aion 2

    Early launch, hope the crazy rain doesn’t jack with my internet! See you boys on Wednesday
  14. Springbok

    Aion 2

    I'm rolling Asmodian as I did the good boy faction on TW server a few times. Hopefully get more server info soon (streamer servers, etc).
  15. Springbok

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Yeah at 20 on my dorf I have plenty of money to buy a few blues, tabard, all skills etc without really selling much on AH.