Recent content by TBT-TheBigToe

  1. TBT-TheBigToe

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331374/
  2. TBT-TheBigToe

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    Wait, Marjoe Gortner died and I missed the news?
  3. TBT-TheBigToe

    Control - Resonant

    The stroller chasing and electrical charging mini games make me want to find someone on the development team and beat them with my controller. Yes, I have anger issues. They are fucking terrible with narrow time windows and are easily fucked up by over/under shooting jumps or the controls just...
  4. TBT-TheBigToe

    MMA Thread

    Wang looks aptly named.
  5. TBT-TheBigToe

    MMA Thread

    Holy groin shot!
  6. TBT-TheBigToe

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    I’m all about The Witch’s Bakery!
  7. TBT-TheBigToe

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    Someone who is one their pc try this out and tell us how it plays and stuff.
  8. TBT-TheBigToe

    no homers no blax thats the rule

    @Amod this thread reeks of witchcraft and the blackist of sorceries, please bring your holy light upon this thread and save us from whatever demons may be being conjured.
  9. TBT-TheBigToe

    Control - Resonant

    I can live with a shitty story if the game is good. Please be good Please be good Please be good
  10. TBT-TheBigToe

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    NINJAAAAAAAAA!
  11. TBT-TheBigToe

    What are you playing?

    Graveyard Keeper 2, liking it so far however I really liked the first one so whatever.
  12. TBT-TheBigToe

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    Anyone playing the new Control game? Waffling about purchasing and was wondering if anyone had hands on experience with it yet.
  13. TBT-TheBigToe

    Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

    Sounds like Predator ripoff #245,673 from the description in the link.
  14. TBT-TheBigToe

    Angel and the Badman (2026)

    Smooth fucking move on the title, X-lax.