Recent content by Tuco

  1. Tuco

    AI: The Rise of the Machines... Or Just a Lot of Overhyped Chatbots?

    I don't dispute anything you've said and have no knowledge in the legality of this topic, but that seems crazy to me and a case where the laws should change.
  2. Tuco

    Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

    Agreed. I was excited to get my first trinket but it's never triggered. Maybe it'd trigger during a boss fight? Right now it's not worth an inventory slot.
  3. Tuco

    Everquest Legends

    I'm not a hater but right now I'm assuming the opposite.
  4. Tuco

    VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

    Me and you both, brother. All I can think of as I play Galactic Racer is how much better it'd be with first party VR support, something that I am disappointed is not trivial for the developers to accomplish despite using a commercial game engine (Unreal Engine 5).
  5. Tuco

    Star Wars Galactic Racer by Fuse Games releasing Oct 6th 2026 for all platforms

    Enjoying the game so far, havne't spent too much time. I love the roguelite aspect of it and think it's a good change from the typical "Restart the race until you succeed". I can see getting tired of it when I get further along though.
  6. Tuco

    Star Wars Galactic Racer by Fuse Games releasing Oct 6th 2026 for all platforms

    Just got it for $46 on https://www.loaded.com/starwars-galactic-racer-pc-steam
  7. Tuco

    LitRPG

    The First Legendary Beast Master is a fascinating case of AI advertisements. PocketFM took the story, then had an AI generate a collection of very divergent 10+ minute long AI video advertisements for their platform. I watched the full ad, went to their store and found the actual version is...
  8. Tuco

    Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

    Ripoff repost. Original: Also pretty entertaining.
  9. Tuco

    LitRPG

    Shit I was wondering what that "Phonics for Furries" charge was.
  10. Tuco

    LitRPG

    Who is paying you to read hwfwm?
  11. Tuco

    LitRPG

    A few recs: Divine Dungeon: similar to Blue Core in that it's a dungeon book. It's also one of the older series and one of the few concluded ones, I kind of view it as essential reading for LitRPG fans. Life Reset: similar to Chrysalis in that it's a monster, base building litrpg. Like...
  12. Tuco

    LitRPG

    An annoying aspect about reading books for me is that if I read a critical review of a book where a certain downside is highlighted like, "The author overuses this phrase" or "This side character is given a lot of boring development time with no real payoff" is that seeing that review worsens my...
  13. Tuco

    Everquest Legends

    EQ's "Hardcore Heritage" zones are a perfect template for this. Keep the old zone, but offer a revamped zone that makes the content and rewards relevant. You'd have to ignore what they said in their publisher letter to think they're doing that, but we'll see what they come up with.
  14. Tuco

    Everquest - Live Servers

    ah, sorry, I misread. Yeah getting to max trophies and basic skill to 300 isn't bad. Other than Unfired Spherical Bottle there aren't any super easy recipes that were introduced with vendors in new expansions. The path to 300 was made much easier because every expansion since TBL introduced...
  15. Tuco

    Everquest - Live Servers

    It was bonkers when it came out. These days it's just another fantastic aug. Every few years they come out with a new crafting quest that nearly every serious player gets. I think there have been three since artisans aug came out.