Recent content by Xevy

  1. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    There's some pretty easy counters to a lot of the bullshit: -GL's do reduced damage to lower body and/or you can't pinpoint shoot them. They should lob more than they do, and maybe lose damage at distance. They need to be the anti-infantry RPG equivalent for battlefield fights and fortified...
  2. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    We just had a little bird pilot, either regular gunner or rockets go 105 and 15. He only made 230k which is kind of funny, but that's still retarded. Dude lost 15 helis and still got 100+ kills. Got a 5.56 AP headshot on a pilot before he killed me. 37 headshot damage through a 2 helmet, but...
  3. Xevy

    Everquest Legends

    That's a completely different environment. Secrets doesn't mind adding QoL and convenience to games, which classic people hate. Rogean maybe I could see going to MNM as he mostly managed a "classic EQ" emulator trying to keep the nostalgia. MNM seems to be banking entirely off nostalgia for...
  4. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Surefour, a former OW fragger pro played this nonstop and he said it best: To make money: play infantry with people who will revive you. That's it. Infantry costs me ~21k to go out and I can make it back IF I have people with me and people with defibs/smokes. Often I'll go HZ with 4-5...
  5. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Just rewatched it and there is Humvee audio but it's intermittent. Could've been just start/stopping or if they're an ol H1Z1/PUBG pro just ghosted around with the engine off. There's definitely patches of no audio when it's within 25m of me though. Also I triple kill it and I got a whopping...
  6. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Vehicles either need to be expensive and you have to be good with them to pay off or if they're cheap they need some limit/cooldown so people can't just spam them. I actually had like ONE game where the game was where I envisioned it where a Havoc was trying to blow up FOB's and vehicles and...
  7. Xevy

    Lanterns

    Fairly disappointing ending. Show wasn't awful, but definitely so much wasted potential. Are they even aiming for a Season 2 or is this just character establishment for when John shows up in Man of Tomorrow? We were so close to a Stewart/Gardner showdown too, which would've been cool.
  8. Xevy

    Everquest Legends

    IIRC it was originally supposed to be part of EQ1 and was just never added/finished.
  9. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Yeah there's definitely some free/low cost cheat going around. You can tell when the guy kills you and your teammates all in nearly the perfect amount of bullets because it detects when the "player' becomes "downed" and stops shooting so they'll run a 60 round M4 mag and kill almost 10 people...
  10. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Hell yeah. Havoc's yesterday were especially bad. When your best bet at killing an air vehicle is an anti-tank weapon, there's a problem. I did MAAWS one out of the air after approximately 15 verbaa's in a span of 60 seconds. I could clip a great video of a single flair from a Havoc 90m off...
  11. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    The RPG needs to be lighter and rockets need to be lighter and 1-2 slots, not 3. Even the MAAWS ammo is only two slots. I'd gladly run 2-3 rpg shots if it didn't mean guaranteed Super Heavy.
  12. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Thermals gotta get changed. Couldn't move anywhere because this guy was who knows where just marking us the entire game. Insta death anytime you passed a wall/corner because some one's just waiting. It's awful.
  13. Xevy

    Adrullan Online (Formerly Evercraft)

    This game is more EQ to me than MnM is. I only played MnM maybe 10hours or so a year or two ago, but I've played this ~50 hours and it feels really, really classic EQ. Unfortunately about 15% of the world is done and it was only level 1-20 of a 1-50 game so that feeling could get fucked over...
  14. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    There's a couple ways to boost support: Roll Shotgun/LMG FOB 24/7 Buy Giga Weapons/Armor/Tools and have people purchase them then use them to kill others. That's #1 for support exp and moneys. Not sure if this is driver or support or both, but we had URAL's dropping multiple small crates with...
  15. Xevy

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Bunch of aimbotters tonight, next game went to tell them they're dipshits and the guy cues up his mic, for the first time, says, "I was holding it down" in the drunkest/highest voice I've ever heard. Must be cheap hacks to purchase if a vape lord is using them. Also "shoot the driver/pilot"...