2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Harrison Butker commencement speech​

At Benedictine College's commencement ceremony Saturday, Butker spoke out against Pride month and against U.S. President Joe Biden's leadership on several issues.

Butker referred to LGBTQ+ Pride month, mentioning "the deadly sins sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it" while adding that he preferred "God-centered pride."

And when addressing the women graduating from the college, Butker had pointed words about their options as they embark on the world.

"I think it is you, the women, who have has the most diabolic lies told to you," Butker said. "Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."

Butker praised his wife, Isabelle, explaining that he is "able to be the man that I am" because his wife has taken on a role as a homemaker. He also encouraged men graduating from the college to "be unapologetic in [their] masculinity."

The Chiefs kicker also spoke out against "the tyranny of diversity, equity and inclusion," arguing, "We fear speaking truth because now, unfortunately, truth is in the minority."

Butker, who has spoken out against abortion in the past, also railed against U.S. policies — including those of Biden, whom he called "delusional" for supporting abortion rights as a Catholic.

The full speech, which lasted more than 20 minutes, has been viewed more than 80,000 times on YouTube as of Tuesday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Butker is a moron (that speech had a lot of wtf moments), but the petition is dumb. Teams keep murderers and spouse abusers on roster so long as they perform, they aren’t going to boot him over this even if people complain. Unless this dude starts fucking with the team and it impacts their on field results or he falls off a cliff performance wise, Chiefs will just say “players views are their own” and move on

If anything, he just sabotaged his endorsement deals with large market companies

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like a man of integrity.
Cybsled is a fucking clown who only gives a shit because Butker's speech involved Christianity, thus making him literally worse than Hitler. The most active he's been in this thread in years was when Hamlin's heart stopped, then he parachuted in to pick a fight with the tards blaming the poison jab. He doesn't actually give a shit about football, if he ever actually watched it at all then he was likely just a fair-weather Pats fan.