Assassin's Creed Shadows

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tl;dr An exception here and there is tolerable. When everything becomes the exception it becomes intolerable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah is an abject moron. The dude doesn't understand car insurance and is 40 years old.
I had to search for this, as it was a new one to me. 3 accidents in 3 years... all of them with him at fault. LMAO.

Is rajaah secretly a woman, how the heck do you hit your garage multiple times. Weirder yet, why in gods name would you ever tell the insurance company about it.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I had to search for this, as it was a new one to me. 3 accidents in 3 years... all of them with him at fault. LMAO.

Is rajaah secretly a woman, how the heck do you hit your garage multiple times. Weirder yet, why in gods name would you ever tell the insurance company about it.
Please see my previous comment

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was gonna make fun of Rajaah after his last couple posts but thankfully I finished catching up on the thread first. Jesus Christ I know the dude can be dense at times but yall are piling on like chimps who see a chance to stomp on a white kid's head after another chimp just sucker punched him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna make fun of Rajaah after his last couple posts but thankfully I finished catching up on the thread first. Jesus Christ I know the dude can be dense at times but yall are piling on like chimps who see a chance to stomp on a white kid's head after another chimp just sucker punched him.
Well played white knighting.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

That's pretty funny.

RIP Colin Flaherty, always raising awareness on sucker punches and stomps.

And yeah I got nothing to say about all this, I'm against DEI and shit but not against it enough I guess so people gotta go look in my post history to bring up car bullshit. And no, I don't know how to deal with car insurance companies. Up until recently it was just another bill I paid every month for decades, then I had a rough couple years and messed it all up.

Anyway, enjoy this shitty game and/or hating on the shitty game, I'm out!

• 1Pathetic

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Who is worse:
The person(s) making the shitty/woke game
The person(s) complaining about the shitty/woke game
The person(s) complaining about the people complaining about the shitty/woke game

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Not only am I not buying this game, I look at any Ubisoft game that comes out as a reflection of this and won't consider it. Like their new shooter looked kind of intriguing, but nah. I'm good.
I tried to play fuckin XDefiant since it was FREE and I couldn't even find a White guy to play.

Chick or a shitskin. Pick one, bigot.

Okay.

*uninstall*

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
1.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1NPC