Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1717097372242.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

hotfix actually had quite a bit more to it

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled (TM) barbarian like my normal play style and lemme tell you, life is good.

Went Druid first this season bc OP rumors and lort, what a painful experience. Then I went necro bc OP and it’s not my cup of tea. Should’ve just stuck to my guns from the start!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Rerolled (TM) barbarian like my normal play style and lemme tell you, life is good.

Went Druid first this season bc OP rumors and lort, what a painful experience. Then I went necro bc OP and it’s not my cup of tea. Should’ve just stuck to my guns from the start!
Well, on the bright side, you're only 1 character away from getting a Uber Unique of your choice (if you maxed out Wolf rep). For Druid, I thought both the pulverize and machine gun wind shear were fun enough, but not much outside of rogue will be able to compete with Barb mobility if Leapquakeing.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Slow you down? Wut?
Spurs seem to last about 2 seconds less if you use either the season horse or horse armor. They are also bugged in that when you switch either of them on or off at the stable master, next time you mount the horse you'll find you have 0 zero spur charges and they never regen. Logging off and back on fixes that part of it, but the shorter duration remains.

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Que? I'm two levels from max wolf rep on my barb.

YOu get a spark at last rank which you can do on every character you create. Downside is you have to do tides till your eyes bleed.

For buying it on sale I had fun for the 2ish weeks but much like D3 you just play the RNG slot machine. Without crafting its still much inferior to PoE, and its infuriating to find an amazing 3x greater affix item and bricking items to shit tempering rolls. Masterworking is better but the gold farm is exhausting if you dont use diablo.trade and the site blows balls.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Que? I'm two levels from max wolf rep on my barb.
The final level gives you a spark, 4 sparks + 50M gold gets you an uber unique. That's how I ended up getting my Harlequin Crest... 3 chars to max rep, and a fourth spark that I still have no idea how I got (season progression maybe?).

you just play the RNG slot machine
Which wouldn't even be that bad if everything was just equally weighted. But no, every temper that has 4 things and one obvious one that everyone wants is weighted like 5% for the good one instead of 25%. It's the same with affixes too, you can't even find or roll movement speed onto boots easily. I've soft-bricked half a dozen pairs of boots in a row because none drop with MS and even after successfully tempering them when I go to the enchanter I can run the price up to the cap of like 2M gold or whatever it is without ever seeing MS once.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Burns

The final level gives you a spark, 4 sparks + 50M gold gets you an uber unique. That's how I ended up getting my Harlequin Crest... 3 chars to max rep, and a fourth spark that I still have no idea how I got (season progression maybe?).
Did you finish the season? I dont have an extra one, but I've not completed the last step.

Vorph

Did you finish the season? I dont have an extra one, but I've not completed the last step.
I did, but I haven't taken the rewards from the last 3 tiers yet. I had the first spark long before I even knew what it was for. I did kill tormented Echo of Varshan on my necro once before I knew how stupid rare stygian stones were, I guess it's possible that he dropped it and I just didn't notice?

Edit: First tormented boss you do does drop a spark, separate from the one you get specifically for killing uber Lilith.

Last edited:

Burns

I did, but I haven't taken the rewards from the last 3 tiers yet. I had the first spark long before I even knew what it was for. I did kill tormented Echo of Varshan on my necro once before I knew how stupid rare stygian stones were, I guess it's possible that he dropped it and I just didn't notice?
I haven't looked real hard into how all you can get sparks. The only two I know are Wolf rep and salvaging an Uber Unique.

Also, for anyone unaware, Wolf rep items seemed to drop at a fixed ilevel, or a very narrow window for ilevel, no matter the level. So you get some pretty OP items from it. I got a ilev750 sacred lego weapon, at level 40, as well as ilev600ish rings and other gear.

Vorph

I haven't looked real hard into how all you can get sparks. The only two I know are Wolf rep and salvaging an Uber Unique.
There's a guaranteed one from uber Lilith too. Sort of bugged at the moment though I guess. Some people still aren't getting it at all after the patch, others got several of them instead of just one.

• 1Like