Furiosa (2024)

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
What's the In-N-Out Burger stuff? Never heard of that, not the chain, but regarding him.

He lies and pretends like he is so disciplined with his diet and training that he never had fast food before. He goes further in one video and pretends to not know how a drive through works.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1715820210557.png

So he called up his world famous ex-wrestler father who instantly got him a tryout for the WWE. He was a natural (of course) and was immediately hired. I'm not being unfair to him either. That's how he tells it in his book. I can't recommend it because it's not very good but it's one long parade of "and I was the immediately the best at X on my first try." I'm not even doubting him on any of that but much like Hulk Hogan he has a story of his life that might paint things a particular way. He's told the seven dollar story a zillion times and while he may have been broke after his time playing for the Canadian Football League it's missing a wee bit of context.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 528987

So he called up his world famous ex-wrestler father who instantly got him a tryout for the WWE. He was a natural (of course) and was immediately hired. I'm not being unfair to him either. That's how he tells it in his book. I can't recommend it because it's not very good but it's one long parade of "and I was the immediately the best at X on my first try." I'm not even doubting him on any of that but much like Hulk Hogan he has a story of his life that might paint things a particular way. He's told the seven dollar story a zillion times and while he may have been broke after his time playing for the Canadian Football League it's missing a wee bit of context.
wasnt that him up there with Opera telling everyone to give money to Maui after the fires burned the island down?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
wasnt that him up there with Opera telling everyone to give money to Maui after the fires burned the island down?

Yep. They started a charity and by started a charity I mean they set themselves up as people you could send your money to which they would then do...charity with?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've soured on The Rock a lot lately as well, but Faster is a great fucking movie. I've said it countless times, it is perfect because his range of emotions is Pissed Off <---> Super Pissed Off. He only fluctuates between those two points, and it is glorious. No jokes, no deep thoughts, just looking to murder people for the entire movie. That's all I need from an "actor" like him.
he has some range

Sterling

El Presidente
They're not Brett Favre so it might have been at least semi-legit even if they're not really putting their own money up.