RL Picture Thread

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Did you visit the library with the Rocky statue? If yes, did you run up the steps and do the heads above the head victory jump/dance? If no you did Philly wrong.

I went there in 1986, I do recall around the liberty bell there was a bum asleep on the sidewalk and everyone was just stepping over/around him. My country 2-bit ass was appalled. Little did I know huh?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Did you visit the library with the Rocky statue? If yes, did you run up the steps and do the heads above the head victory jump/dance? If no you did Philly wrong.

I went there in 1986, I do recall around the liberty bell there was a bum asleep on the sidewalk and everyone was just stepping over/around him. My country 2-bit ass was appalled. Little did I know huh?

Nah. It was raining. We went to Chubbs, and pretty much stayed in restaurants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Surveying & mapping up in the mountains today. I went up with a few mid-20s guys. Scope of work includes some river cross sections, so I had an excuse to test out my fancy new kayak roof rack.

These young fellas are solid in general, but apparently neither has been in a damn kayak before. I kicked this guy out of the kayak after 20 minutes. Partially because he sucked at it and partially because I haven't been in a kayak in 10 years and wanted an excuse.

Zapatta Zapatta check dis haole shaka
IMG_20240513_183206.jpg
IMG_20240513_183209.jpg
PXL_20240513_200002747.jpg
PXL_20240513_194641270.jpg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
The steps are shallow and deep, which hopefully makes sense lol. It's aggravating to walk up them.
Don't remember that , just doing it.
Surveying & mapping up in the mountains today. I went up with a few mid-20s guys. Scope of work includes some river cross sections, so I had an excuse to test out my fancy new kayak roof rack.

These young fellas are solid in general, but apparently neither has been in a damn kayak before. I kicked this guy out of the kayak after 20 minutes. Partially because he sucked at it and partially because I haven't been in a kayak in 10 years and wanted an excuse.

Zapatta Zapatta check dis haole shakaView attachment 528732View attachment 528733View attachment 528734View attachment 528735
I told my British mother in law about your feet vs feet issue yesterday and she totally thought I was fucking with her.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I posted a few screenshots of the results from that mapping job here

Post in thread 'Bandwagon's Drones Thread' Bandwagon's Drones Thread

The higher altitude photogrammetry and lidar for the river corridor is still processing, but the structural inspection 3d model just finished this afternoon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user