The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Definitely the wrong people in the US gov and world govs to navigate disclosure at this point in time. Maybe after we burn them all at the stake in minecraft.
Probably not even then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think it's more related to psychology and knowing what you like or are interested in. They likely have a portfolio on each of us with everything we have ever looked up, they then figure out the pattern or timing in which we cycle back to those things. Like every few months they know you're going to look up item X.

Now they just have to figure out how to use it against us since there is no law that says they can't do either. They've probably been collecting data on us since the smartphone revolution. I'm sure they can figure out anything they want about us with that much data, possibly even things we don't know about ourselves.
Well yeah, we all call it "the algorithm" but it is obviously composed of thousands of data points, heuristic analysis, etc. and not just which video you watched, but that was an easy example. As you said, they likely know what you are going to look for before you do, which is why they can even have recommended products or videos or whatever to offer up.

I like to think that clicking on shit people link here fucks up their algorithm a little though, which is why I click away.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• 1Truth!