What are you playing?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I literally just came here to mention that. I played the demo months ago and really liked it. Bought it when it went to EA a week or two ago. Great fucking game. My only problem is that they are actively patching and improving, which is awesome, but I don't know if I should just wait for 1.0 or burn myself out on it now before then and potentially never play the completed game.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
My advice to anyone who is thinking about it is 1) Definitely play it, but maybe wait on it to develop a little more. They have a pretty aggressive plan for improving it and I don't know how much replay value it will have given that it is a linear, exploratory story. 2) Degradation, mainly wear and tear, battery recharge, but also thirst/hunger, sleeping, shitting, need a little tuning. We've played almost the whole current story at vanilla settings and it is annoying at times. 3) It is a game meant to be played in a group.

Solid EA value though. Aspects of the story I could do without but the level design really well done. HUGE. Just number of balance issues and QoL features that need to be worked out.