Recent content by Aeristies

  1. A

    Your Own Photography

    I haven't done much in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico yet. Plenty of places in those states that are on "the list" though.
  2. A

    What are you playing?

    I’ll second a recommendation for this. If you still have a PS+ sub, I think it’s included. Otherwise, goes on sale fairly frequently and is upgraded / remastered for PS5. Some of the dialogue can be a little corny at times, but overall the story is quite good. Some great soundtracks and DEI is...
  3. A

    Your Own Photography

    In between complaining about Indians in the H1B thread, I spent 5 days hiking at Rocky Mountain National Park.
  4. A

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    Spends 2.5 minutes shitting on the game, then ends with “well, I’ll probably play it”. This mindset is exactly the problem and a big reason why the state of gaming, at least mainstream / big budget gaming, is where it is today.
  5. A

    What did you just read?

    Read all of these within the past 6 months or so. Also didn't get the hype behind Blood Meridian. Didn't think it was egregiously bad, and it had some parts I really enjoyed, but was my least favorite out of all of these listed. I thought all 3 of the books in the Border Trilogy were good, with...
  6. A

    Your Own Photography

    Spent the last week doing some hiking in Colorado.
  7. A

    Home buying thread

    I've been doing something similar to this since 2021. Spend 8-9 months out of the year in Ohio, then 3-4 months in Wyoming (Casper for me). I did end up renting my place out for a year this time though, but should be going back late October. Casper itself is probably too "big" for what you're...
  8. A

    Your Own Photography

    Few more random shots of recent adventures.