Recent content by Ameraves

  1. Ameraves

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Fucking Chiefs voodoo magic again
  2. Ameraves

    2025-2026 NFL Season Thread - God hates the Chargers

    From what I understand it was Brian Kelly who said they would retire it, not the school that said they would. So it could have just been Brian Kelly making promises he couldn't keep. Also, I could be totally wrong on that. I've just been enjoying the meme's regardless
  3. Ameraves

    2025-2026 NFL Season Thread - God hates the Chargers

    Kind of crazy that he played a full 5 years of college ball and didn't miss a single game. Even before his gunshot though, he was nicked up and injured.
  4. Ameraves

    2025-2026 NFL Season Thread - God hates the Chargers

    Oh look, 49ers players are already dropping left and right. Glad I already don't have to care about this season!
  5. Ameraves

    2025-2026 NFL Season Thread - God hates the Chargers

    I'll be honest, I don't really see the hype either. I've got a buddy who is a Green Bay fan and he was praying for LaFleur to be fired and hoping Harbaugh would end up there, and I just didn't understand why. Some of these older coaches may be decent enough and have a steady hand to lead a...
  6. Ameraves

    2025-2026 NFL Season Thread - God hates the Chargers

    I love the fact that literally nobody thinks the 49ers will win. They've been playing with house money for a most of the season, and nobody expected them to be here as is. You can count me in the group that thinks they have little chance of winning. It will take a small miracle, and probably a...
  7. Ameraves

    MLB 2026: Welcome To The Neo Empire

    I'm honestly shocked they snagged him. I was under no illusion that they would actually get him. On one hand I am happy to cheer for the Evil Empire. On the other, it sucks that this could help push towards that lockout.
  8. Ameraves

    2025-2026 NFL Season Thread - God hates the Chargers

    I appreciate the callout, but I promise it wasn't me.
  9. Ameraves

    MLB 2025: Year of Ohtani, on the doorstep of an Empire

    Dodgers are terrible, Padres are going to take the West. Back to FOH retirement for me.
  10. Ameraves

    2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

    Kawakami bugs me a lot cause he is pretty fucking thin skinned.
  11. Ameraves

    Cheated out of my youth

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13639423/colorado-lake-havasu-robyn-rogers-arrest-sexual-conduct-student.html
  12. Ameraves

    MMA Thread

    Why the fuck would you wear those at all, much less into a fucking MMA fight? So stupid
  13. Ameraves

    MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

    Yup. Writeup today on ESPN in the Power Rankings. Dodgers are in real trouble if they can't get healthy.
  14. Ameraves

    2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

    Tyreek Hill will be broke before he even gets out of the NFL https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-13625273/Tyreek-Hill-declared-father-little-girl-fourth-baby-mama-weeks-revealing-hes-expecting-eighth-child-wife-Keeta.html