Recent content by Attog

  1. Attog

    The End of Oak Street (2026)

    This movie was fine and probably better than the last X number of Jurassic Park movies aside from 1 and maybe 2.
  2. Attog

    The Uprising (2026)

    Richard Chamberlain? Thornbirds. WTF.
  3. Attog

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    When does this game release?
  4. Attog

    Resident Evil (2026)

    "From the creator of Rebel Moon Part 1 and 2..."
  5. Attog

    VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

    I now have 8 old VR systems just shoved in a closet collecting dust, at the time each one was purchased it was the newest thing, got used for a bit and then moved on. I'm not expecting much more from Steam Frame but at this point I might as well spend money on something, you can't take it with...
  6. Attog

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Dirk Daggler
  7. Attog

    VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

    I got on the list to preorder the 1tb model today. Not crazy about the battery life or the panel resoluation but I'll give it a try.
  8. Attog

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Watched some of it, soulless and sad as fuck. None of the presenters looked like they gave a shit. Not a spark of creativity. They all looked beaten by their corporate masters.
  9. Attog

    Mission: Impossible - The Final Reckoning (2025)

    The skyscraper one was the best as far as consistently awesome start to finish - I think that was #4. The one with Cavill had the best fight scenes and that HALO skydive scene was fucking awesome. #2 when he was climbing the mountain free solo style was pretty cool scene but holy shit the John...
  10. Attog

    Dark Matter

    This show did not need another season. Calling it now, they should have stopped at one.
  11. Attog

    From

    Widows Bay did more in one season than this has done in four. That show is a fucking masterclass on how to write compelling horror. This is not.
  12. Attog

    From

    Oh shit that actually is a major plot point (finally) if true. I was just going to say absolutely nothing has happened this season but then I clicked that. Soo, they are setting up for something to happen next season! I swear I also said that at the end of last season...
  13. Attog

    Widow's Bay

    Yesterday episode was great but the Boogeyman killer should have really carved up some of the book club bitches. That was a bit of a waste.
  14. Attog

    The Mandalorian & Grogu (2026)

    Fitting end to the franchise!
  15. Attog

    Subnautica

    Yeah once I got hold of some of the air and mobility upgrades it isn't too bad now. I still can't figure out how to rotate the fucking horizontal tubes to vertical to connect different levels of my base.