Recent content by Gavinmad

  1. Gavinmad

    Witcher 3

    I got tree-fitty that says that somewhere in the game at least one quest or dialogue tree was rewritten because of DEI faggotry.
  2. Gavinmad

    Sports Entertainment

    "Heartfelt" wonder how many times he recorded it until he thought the camera angle was just right.
  3. Gavinmad

    GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

  4. Gavinmad

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    I'm sure he was never a rocket surgeon to begin with but getting one of the greatest highlight reel catches of all time during his rookie year fucking ruined him.
  5. Gavinmad

    MMA Thread

    It's both feet. Yes the one leg slips back much more dramatically but he loses his footing on both feet at the same time.
  6. Gavinmad

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    wait you can wear an Altyn in Wardogs and it doesn't impact your vision at all? lol
  7. Gavinmad

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Maybe clarify this a bit because Tarkov's audio is notoriously terrible. Unless you just mean their overall sound design in which case yeah it's pretty good. Their ambient and directional sound, just about the single most important thing in the entire game, is fucking garbage and has always...
  8. Gavinmad

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Bouncing a headshot in Tarkov can give you a concussion but the in-game effect of it is fairly insignificant compared to how it used to be. I don't think ABI does anything for headshots (which is funny because they do have stun grenades that give you temporary tinnitus). Don't think Arma has...
  9. Gavinmad

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    I wouldn't play this shit at gunpoint but I saw a vid about Forsaken Paladin content and I admit it looked pretty cool.
  10. Gavinmad

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    I'd love to get the full story behind this. Like I wasn't sure it was entirely Winston's fault at first but then I realized that the o-line is blocking to the right which means it's a run to the right side and Jameis turned around the wrong way from the snap. Is he so stupid that he forgets his...
  11. Gavinmad

    MMA Thread

    Both his feet go out from under him, is he claiming he slipped on two ice cubes?
  12. Gavinmad

    Primetime (2026)

    Some? The vast majority of the pedos he stung were never even charged with a crime, let alone convicted. How much of that is the fault of the prosecutors who declined to press charges rather than Hansen's fault would require digging a lot deeper than I'm prepared to. Ultimately his show was...
  13. Gavinmad

    Primetime (2026)

    For a long time now there were a few stories floating around about Hansen getting overzealous at times and everything not always being on the up and up with the show but to flat out portray him as the villain is hilarious.
  14. Gavinmad

    Summer 2026 Anime Thread

    Bookworm is getting pretty absurd at this point. Like how has this entire world not already torn itself to pieces from the constant intrigue and fighting?