Recent content by Hadden

  1. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Yeah, I imagine East 2 might get crowded eventually but at least for the moment I haven't seen any queue
  2. Hadden

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    What about memories? Are you cool with those too? If so, I know a game
  3. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I went with Tilustra just to have better mob pops. Seems great so far
  4. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    You should also be able to see NPC nametags well before they are in aggro range, regardless of lighting, but yeah if you aren't paying attention it'll definitely be a bad time
  5. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Ranger isn't normally my jam but their new kit sounds really interesting
  6. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'd say he enjoys shitting on other peoples fun, so there's that
  7. Hadden

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    This is a cool direction to go in, if they end up doing it well. I think it'll come down to whether they add targets or objectives that require different gear. If I can steamroll everything with basic level-appropriate equipment then it'll lose it's purpose, though I guess there's something to...
  8. Hadden

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    🪦 How many days til they call it?
  9. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'm pretty sure they've been working on that? The whole class revamp pass they're doing is supposedly to differentiate the classes and lean into the power-fantasy of each of them. Combat is obviously EQ-style but leaning into interdependence and situational abilities. I don't think it's very...
  10. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Seems like classes that used to be boring have some interesting mechanics now. I rolled a cleric since our group didn't have a healer and was bracing for boredom but they are much more melee focused than in EQ. They get a spell early on that summons a pretty good mace and then another 1m spell...
  11. Hadden

    Project Gorgon, round 2.

    Might have to give this one a try again. It looks like they are getting some decent support for subs too https://massivelyop.com/2026/02/20/project-gorgon-is-closing-in-on-6000-subscribers-yeah-an-mmorpg-dev-told-us-its-sub-count/
  12. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    That would be cool. Maybe have a handful of raid targets like giants, dragons, griffins that appear in various zones so it's not always the same loc in the same zone. It would still be rushed by high end guilds but you'd need to either have scouts or hear about it from people in the zone who...
  13. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Agreed. They've shown off a dragon model in their playtests before so I can't imagine they did nothing with it. Pump it full of HP, give it some AE attacks, good loot, and a long respawn timer and you have a raid target. I don't think it has to be rocket science, especially for the beginning.
  14. Hadden

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I think people are overestimating the amount of poopsockers that are going to be playing this game. Let's say it's like 1 in 20 people and they get 5k subs, you're talking about 250 people spread across a few servers. They get to high level fast with all their shared tips and tricks within the...
  15. Hadden

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    This is an interesting topic - Qeynos Hills definitely feels like one of the best early EQ zones to me and I think it's because it's a crossroads zone where a lot of people travel through or XP in out of Surefall, Qeynos, and Halas (and people venturing into Blackburrow and out to the Karanas)...