Recent content by LiquidDeath

  1. LiquidDeath

    Madden

  2. LiquidDeath

    Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

    I don't care if they fabricate data to get us there, we can't reach total pit bull death a minute too soon.
  3. LiquidDeath

    Resident Evil (2026)

    Honestly, I think a large part of this is the YouTube algorithm. I'm not going to pretend to understand how you make YouTube your primary source of income, but I do know that if you aren't continuously churning out videos of a certainly length then you don't get put in front of many new...
  4. LiquidDeath

    Resident Evil (2026)

    That's fine, but it seems like you just aren't his audience. Same with Critical Drinker. I watch them both along with Nerdrotic and Film Threat to get a broader sense of the entertainment industry and shows coming out. Among them they very well cover my general tastes and so I like their...
  5. LiquidDeath

    College Football 2026-2027 Sorsby Finally Won a Bet

    It can only make you feel better if your team doesn't look like it will get similarly rolled by UK.
  6. LiquidDeath

    College Football 2026-2027 Sorsby Finally Won a Bet

    We truly are in our Charlie Strong years.
  7. LiquidDeath

    Resident Evil (2026)

    This is such a fucking retarded take. I love the early RE games and if it was an actual RE movie then I would go see it. It isn't, though, as the gamer reviewers have confirmed so I'm not wasting my time. He literally provided the exact type of review I needed to make my decision. That isn't...
  8. LiquidDeath

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    Holy fuck, I was just listening to Barely Breathing with my daughter on Thursday.
  9. LiquidDeath

    AI: The Rise of the Machines... Or Just a Lot of Overhyped Chatbots?

    Thanks, makes me decision easy. One of the three hates me and my family less than the others. Which sub do you have? I imagine SuperGrok is beyond my needs, but I'd be curious to know if you have an opinion on the performance difference.
  10. LiquidDeath

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    My first download any time I came back was TinyTip. I cannot fathom how you play the game by looking into the corner for the tooltip.
  11. LiquidDeath

    AI: The Rise of the Machines... Or Just a Lot of Overhyped Chatbots?

    So we are now approaching Q4 2026 and I use Cowork so effectively at work that I want to subscribe to something for home use. Knowing that the use case will be much different, does anyone have a recommendation for best non-work AI subscriptions? Is Grok enough for throwing simple homelab...
  12. LiquidDeath

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Do we know if beta characters transfer live? Will likely impact my beta decision.