Recent content by Metalhead

  1. Metalhead

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    That's bruuuuutal buddy. Time to hang it up.
  2. Metalhead

    Playstation 5

    One of these days these companies will clean house of all these people responsible for failure after failure. Maybe.
  3. Metalhead

    Playstation 5

    Time will tell I guess. I've never been interested in any of Kojima's vanity project slop, but it does seem kinda crazy they just drop him. Perhaps it's the same reasons as Konami? The real reason will come out eventually.
  4. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    What lol
  5. Metalhead

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    She skipped the opening of Dollywood's new ride last week, and had recorded a video to play for the opening. It seemed like she was her usual self and mentioned her doctor didnt approve of her going but otherwise she seemed fine and in good spirits. Wonder what it was?
  6. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    Warrior? The wiki has the grandmaster mini in hate as the guy that drops it, but if you're right that certainly explains it. I haven't done fear outside of the raid instance.
  7. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    I haven't subbed past the free month for the box price unless they have auto signed me up when I bought the thing. I figure I'll have everything I'm missing by the time that runs out here in a couple weeks. When they drop Kunark or something with some meat to it I'll definately resub though...
  8. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    Level 50 war/wiz/shm, missing a good BP (fuckers in hate refuse to drop it) and missing Dagas from sky. Beyond that all my other slots are CT/Inny/CoF etc, mostly all level 5+, spells are mostly all 5+. Gotta be honest, I'm getting kinda bored. They need to drop some new content fast for sure.
  9. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    Hit 50 on war/wiz/shm. Its pretty nice, something for every situation but kinda wish I'd have ran a ench. Anything over D1 gives me more issues than I'd like, but that could just be a gear problem. I'm still like 99% in newbie gear other than some random pieces I've picked up here and there and...
  10. Metalhead

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    I didn't have a xbox back in the day, and was always interested when my friends from school talked about how awesome this new Halo game was until I finally played it at someone's house. I was playing Doom 2, Quake, and a lot of Unreal Tournament at the time and Halo just felt like garbage...
  11. Metalhead

    What are you playing?

    Finally got around to playing through Hollow Knight. Currently bashing my head against Nightmare King Grimm.
  12. Metalhead

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    I dunno guys between Steam and PS I think the last time I bought a physical disc was maybe... 20 years ago?
  13. Metalhead

    Playstation 5

    The xbox prices are insane. The console already isn't doing well at all and now they want $750 for one. PS5's I think are what, 650? Still crazy for a console, but at least with the PS5 you may actually have some games you'd want to play. I just can't get into Nintendo shit anymore. $500 bucks...
  14. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    Sounds like some shit a tranny would come up with tbh.
  15. Metalhead

    Everquest Legends

    So running off memory here, SOD is a continuation of the GoD/OOW plotline. The muramites tried a staging point in Taelosia (GoD) but players came in and whipped OMM's boy Tunat who was leadin things there. Then we traveled to Kuua in omens of war and whipped OMM himself. His boss was Brekt, who...