Recent content by Pogi.G

  1. Pogi.G

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    I loved Blood DK; then, they had to go and shit it up with Cata.
  2. Pogi.G

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    As a software developer for my company, I haven't touched a line of code in at least 6 months. We've laid off our three junior developers, and I'd say my position has transitioned more to Software Orchestrator because Claude Code pretty much does everything. Software development is a dead job.
  3. Pogi.G

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I I'll give you the Everquest answer. You destroyed your needed item during combat.
  4. Pogi.G

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I didn't know Hardcore was planned for Forever.
  5. Pogi.G

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I'm looking forward to it. Going PVP for sure. Just not sure on alliance vs horde. Leaning gnome rogue. The backflip kick is...
  6. Pogi.G

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Only thing I remember from checking out an RP server back in the day was the sheer number of dipshits using the inn in Elwyn Forest as a stripper joint with naked night elves dancing on every table.
  7. Pogi.G

    Everquest Legends

    Ogre in butcherblock. Drops ogre head for the bloodforge quests. Need her's and Cornfluk's.
  8. Pogi.G

    Everquest Legends

    Anyone know whereabouts Zarchoomi spawns? Having a heck of time trying to find her and finding conflicting information on the web.
  9. Pogi.G

    Everquest Legends

  10. Pogi.G

    Avengers: Doomsday (2025)

    White Tiger was poorly represented in the Dare Devil series and was killed off. But, you know, multiverse shit, so it's entirely possible to see the character again.
  11. Pogi.G

    The Odyssey (2026)

    I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong, but this movie is destined to fail. Ellen Page playing the greatest fighter in greek mythology is so f'n retarded that it won't even be socially acceptable to point and laugh at it. This movie as a gif....
  12. Pogi.G

    The Odyssey (2026)

    No amount of Christopher Nolan being a good director is going to pull this film out of the shitter. This is going to bomb as bad as snow white.
  13. Pogi.G

    Health Problems

    I'll share. Hopefully, someone has dealt with similar and can give some advice. Coming up on three years ago, I had a SL ligament reconstruction on my right wrist. 18 months later, I started having pain again, and went to go check it out. At that point, the graft had partially failed, and...
  14. Pogi.G

    The Witcher

    Oh, I didn't even put a thought to that part.