Recent content by rectifryer

  1. R

    Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

    Just watched three seemingly related movies: unbreakable (8.5/10): Loved this movie, saw it originally in theatres as a kid. It explores the idea of a normal guy finding out abnormal things about himself while taking care of his family. Really bridges the gap of what’s plausible or not; one...
  2. R

    Home buying thread

    It’s pretty common in Florida tbh. It’s next to the outdoor shower for the pool. Someone just wants to shit while swimming, not really something to complain about imo.
  3. R

    Marvel's Wolverine

    The game is just straight offensive and patronizing. Fuck this whole game. This is active destruction of a comic icon.
  4. R

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    I hope the jap boomers aren’t as shit as ours and actually pass down skills
  5. R

    BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

    Every time that happened I tagged in. You can have an insane amount of fun with sluts if you’re chill. Sometimes the girls even joined in.
  6. R

    Roguelite Enemy Hell/Bullet Heaven/Survivor catch-all

    Guys I've done everything there is to do in brotato with the wife. I need something else we can play together. Currently playing Dismantle out of desperation -- it's pretty good but it's about over.
  7. R

    Microtubules (responsible for your thoughts) spin faster then speed of light, they go back in time, they send light back to its original source faster

    Just a quick question guys. I didn't want to start another thread on this topic because I didn't think it would be sustained. When does exchanging activities for money become illegal, like where is the line drawn? For example, if I charge for appointments to show clients my penis, is that...
  8. R

    Anyone work in engineering? How’s it going?

    That’s good first hand info, thanks guys.
  9. R

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    Graphically the game looks amazing. Mechanically, it's goofy in some aspects. Oh well, that's ALWAYS been the case with GTA. Rockstar is an absolute piece of shit company, however.
  10. R

    BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

    If I don't die at 50 I'll know I left something on the table and should be ashamed.
  11. R

    BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

    I always lol'd when fat fuck estrogen filled faggots shit on "roided out" bros for stressing their hearts. They have no idea the game they're playing, the price they're paying, or the life they've already sacrificed for nothing. Absolute cum guzzling losers who will point and say that...
  12. R

    Anyone work in engineering? How’s it going?

    Welding seems to pay shit for the most part. My friends son is a welder and has a hard time finding work but he is new. I would love to hear of more opportunities to send his way.
  13. R

    Anyone work in engineering? How’s it going?

    Brb looking for petro jobs
  14. R

    The Fast Food Thread

    EXACTLY.
  15. R

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    She chose this.