Recent content by Runnen

  1. Runnen

    Crossed (2026)

    There was a semi-adaptation of the same concept a few years ago called The Sadness (apparently the director of that is involved in this project too). I read all the comics, they're pretty gruesome but there's some funny parts too, it's very dark humor. Most of the infected (the Crossed) become...
  2. Runnen

    Everquest Legends

    I've been having an itch for an old MMO lately and I've had my eye on this but I am going to wait until (hopefully) they have more expansions available, I played until early Omens of War but I pretty much disliked everything after Planes of Power so I'd be fine if they at least get to Planes of...
  3. Runnen

    Onimusha: Way of the Sword

    One of the bow upgrades makes your arrows last longer on the target and prevents them from regenerating stamina/stance while the arrow is stuck on them, which allows for some breathing room to heal when you're circling one another.
  4. Runnen

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Blizz gonna blizz. Rewriting 20 year old flavor text into modern politically correct slop. Forever indeed.
  5. Runnen

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Yes, QoL addons are still in the game just fine, they removed most of the WeakAuras/DBM type of shit that plays the game for you.
  6. Runnen

    Gears of War 5

    Quite the opposite, Doom Eternal had a whole team of soyboy technicians that you walked through as The Giga Chad.
  7. Runnen

    Onimusha: Way of the Sword

    For the first few chapters/bosses of the game, you're supposed to learn how to deflect (when your enemy's blade slides off yours to the side) and dodge kicks/punches and counter grabs. Then you'll learn how to "perfect parry" which is done by holding parry down (L1 on PS5) and then pressing X...
  8. Runnen

    Gears of War 5

    Wait, wasn't the whole thing about a rainbow flag that it included a bunch of colors and represented all of those "minorities"? If they have a flag for each now, isn't it back to not being a community? This whole alphabet mafia thing gets really confusing at times.
  9. Runnen

    Gears of War 5

    Gears is quite generic yes, it's mostly another waist-high-wall-ducker, everything-looks-grey shooter. However I'd say the stories for the first three games were quite decent, the world was quite unique and the story had some interesting twists and some definite gut-punches. After that when it...
  10. Runnen

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  11. Runnen

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Putting a campfire down where the newbie orcs spawn so it kills them during the intro cutscene is some next level 5D chess.
  12. Runnen

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Is it Captain Placeholder again? I remember when they broke boats for months in Vanilla and they had this NPC as a replacement that teleported you to places no longer accessible by boats.
  13. Runnen

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Druid chicks in tight leather pants. #picturesyoucansmell
  14. Runnen

    City of Heroes has actually been online for years....

    Holy shit, I did as you said and this is now a totally different game. There's people everywhere running and zooming around and chat is super busy, it's crazy how it changes from one server to another!
  15. Runnen

    City of Heroes has actually been online for years....

    Yes, even back when it came out originally I played and got to level 50 eventually on a blaster (assault rifle/gadgets) and even though I wasn't in some kind of super guild or anything I did a few raids and they were just... dumb. Stuff was more tank n spank than even the most basic EQ raids...