Recent content by sakkath

  1. sakkath

    Path of Exile 2

    I too am super casual, only up to T11 maps so far and it's face roll easy with Varashta using random ES gear I bought off the market for 1c per item. The ability to never stop moving and kill everything quickly from range makes the game kind of trivial, for now anyway. Might be in for a world of...
  2. sakkath

    Dark Matter

    Blake Crouch, who wrote the book is also the head writer and showrunner for both seasons though so it's not a game of thrones situation.
  3. sakkath

    Lanterns

    That episode felt like the season finale but there's still 3 episodes left apparently...
  4. sakkath

    The Metal Thread

    They are great, never even heard of them before. Thanks for sharing! And here's some new very timely MBR: "For it is humans that shall command machines, and not machines that shall command humans."
  5. sakkath

    The Metal Thread

    I could see these guys a week apart in two different continents! See them in Japan then I'll be home in time to see them in AU (already have tickets). Would have to reschedule my plans in Japan though as I'm planning to be in Osaka that day. Hmm decisions decisions. This new vocalist touring...
  6. sakkath

    Dark Matter

    Both of the Dark Matter sci fi TV shows are excellent. But yeah I was pretty disappointed when the Canadian one was cancelled, it was still peaking.
  7. sakkath

    Oxygen Not Included

    The DLC are good. Spaced Out is mandatory in my view, it drastically changes major elements of the game and makes it much better. The other packs add new elements, critters, biomes, buildings, food. They don't really change the game they just add new and different ways to achieve the same kind...
  8. sakkath

    Path of Exile 2

    You can't have been paying attention at all if you can't see the storyline connection between poe1 and poe2. In poe1 the whole first half of the story is working towards destroying the beast because it's power was being used to corrupt. In poe2 the whole story so far is trying to stop people...
  9. sakkath

    Final Fantasy VII Remake

    That's how I feel too, 1 and 2 were both fantastic games and I'm sure this one will be too, can't wait.
  10. sakkath

    Linux OS stuff Thread

    You could look at one of the minisforum units like the MS- barebones models for example so you can put your own ram (as long as it's SODIMM) and SSD in it. Laptop hardware so not huge amounts of grunt but they're nice small units at an ok price point and a variety of CPU options. I think you...
  11. sakkath

    The Metal Thread

    I dig their aesthetic, matches their sound well. And in honour of my upcoming trip to Japan, have some Japanese power metal.. some old and then some new. Sadly Galneryus never got back to these highs after YamaB left.
  12. sakkath

    House of the Dragon

    Balerion died before HOTD. I think there was scenes with his skull in S1.
  13. sakkath

    Silo

    Why are you asking a forum if you should continue watching something you are clearly not enjoying? I think you have answered your own question.
  14. sakkath

    The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

    RLM videos are excellent value, not only the videos themselves are hilarious but the comments section somehow are always a comedy goldmine too.
  15. sakkath

    The Metal Thread