Recent content by SorrowsEnd

  1. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    When you get to island 3 walk inside the windmill. Boss will be up with 1 add.
  2. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    Actually the sky quests aren’t bad at all. I unlocked bard and ranger today just from doing turn ins as I was clearing for weapon upgrades. it also helps when you charm a murder bee who hits for 350’s doing the lords work.
  3. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    #4 will not allow you to start as agnostic. You have to still follow whatever restrictions of your primary class/race as first choice. If you are going the paid route you would also need to purchase an agnostic unlock and at 11 after you lock in paladin then you could change from whatever...
  4. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    You can spend 10 bucks and unlock ogre if you want to avoid all of those steps. Then you just roll a human/dark elf whatever that can start as an agnostic enchanter and once you are 11 and lock in your god/class as your primary you can swap to ogre in your loadouts. The only reason I did the...
  5. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    I'm enchanter monk paladin. Started as an ogre beastlord/wizard and ran or used /pick to run north and bind in the nro tunnel. Farmed lightstones from 4-6 to get enough to make 30pp. As a beastlord none of the griffins or bears mess with you. Leveled in befallen to 10. Ran to neriak and changed...
  6. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    Yes sir I replaced my +4 cloth cloak from west freeport with a CoF. Working my way through Inny raids solo 0,1,2,3 down so far. Super quick way to gear out a character. Replacing literal cloth trash with god loots. All the race restrictions removed so inny is just a pinata of good drops. +4...
  7. SorrowsEnd

    Everquest Legends

    Hit 50 around 8 pm last night. Detoured to kill naggy at 46 for the server first. Good times!
  8. SorrowsEnd

    Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

    I should start making videos again! This is almost a decade old now and I've posted it a few times because of the monk reveal joke at 8:25 makes me smile. This is from a live stream and its not edited, pretty rough, but I always had very nice comments about my presentation. I'm currently...
  9. SorrowsEnd

    Marvel Heroes 20xx

    I've been quite enjoying the COA server. Make sure you are using your G's to run the winter and summer boosts from the item shop. Eternity splinters are picked up automatically. Convert ES to G's with !store convertes *** If you do not put in a number it will exchange 100. Ratio is 1 to 15...
  10. SorrowsEnd

    Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

    I do miss legion remix though! <-- Vowels
  11. SorrowsEnd

    Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

    Fastest way to get mythics is to just craft dungeon keys until you get the Mythic Prankster. Run it with friends, everyone gets 5 mythics and a spark each time. I crafted 3 this season and ran them with other folks who had a key or two as well. Easy 50+ mythics in an afternoon.
  12. SorrowsEnd

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I have a druid and a demon hunter both sitting around 250 vers that I just sort of stopped playing but are ready for the next phases. The infinite power needs to be shared between toons to make playing multiples/alts worthwhile. My guess is that will be part of the Dec 9th catch up patch where...
  13. SorrowsEnd

    Monster train

    Colonel is the strongest card in the game imo. Cleared through rank 10 + titans with shrooms + candles. Decay boss with +decay on incant running the decay spore cannons + cluster colonels = very easy win at max difficulty.
  14. SorrowsEnd

    EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

    Split up the kr on some alt accounts. Keep the total under 300 per character and/or if possible under 300 per account. Once you get past 600 the chances are pretty good if your account eats a suspension they are going to take your krono. (From hearing it happen to other folks with deep pockets...
  15. SorrowsEnd

    Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

    I was summoning non-tormented Zir on a 55 necro in t4 trying to get low level equipped razorplate when that dumb helm dropped. For a split second I thought it was a shako. Instead I got that thing and was sad.