Recent content by Tsar Bomba

  1. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  2. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    That gun was a huge piece of shit and destroyed that company in a year...
  3. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  4. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    I've heard the Citroean DS can run on 3 wheels
  5. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  6. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  7. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Back when things were built to last...
  8. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Ayoob did a video with something like 50 officers doing the Tueller drill. Out of 50 only 2 beat the drill with only 1 being able to get rounds off in time. I see a lot of videos with officers letting suspects get way too close with a knife. Most of them already have service weapons out but still...
  9. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Guess no one on the NYPD has heard of the Tueller drill?
  10. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    It was just pillow talk baby...
  11. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    I doubt it and I'll tell you why... I know someone who works for Viacom. They had to do a cutdown version of the Godfather. Once it was done Francis Ford Coppola had to approve the cut before it could air. So unless he's given his approval I find it suspect.
  12. Tsar Bomba

    Westworld

    Did they ever come back around to the post credit scene at the end of Season 2?
  13. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  14. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  15. Tsar Bomba

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    The Daytona just went for 39 Million dollars… not included fees.