Recent content by Varia Vespasa

  1. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Actually I think it's my turn to start.
  2. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Oh I am looking at it, I assure you! 48 hours to go, baby! :)
  3. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Well, how about-
  4. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  5. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Insurance claim denied since damage is from an act of war... :P
  6. Varia Vespasa

    The Odyssey (2026)

    Mmm, Dunkirk was not my favorite either. It wasnt terrible, but I still much prefer the original.
  7. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    This looks like a setup for something, but I cant think what?...
  8. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  9. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  10. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  11. Varia Vespasa

    Windrose (PC Pirate Survival Game)

    You wanna talk lack of visibility? I'll give you lack of visibility! Had a friend who managed to play his entire first year of Everquest with his clipping plane pulled in to minimum, which means the entire game was fog except for about 50 feet around him, before he found out about the slider...
  12. Varia Vespasa

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    So you're telling us your sister likes large cox?...
  13. Varia Vespasa

    Winter 2026 Anime Thread

    Heh, Rory Mercury wasnt oblivious. All the bloodletting was getting her worked up.
  14. Varia Vespasa

    Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

    Havent dont much BG3, but I know AC was spiffy in BG1. High dex cleric, best armor and shield and the boots of speed, and she was always the focus of the enemy as she yolo'd up on the enemies ahead of everyone else. :)