• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaou

Molten Core Raider
98BFF723-F11A-436E-872B-BC370DF48725.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There's a movie from the 80's that I used to watch a lot starring the kid from E.T. It was fucking weird. He was in Australia after his parents died and a monster started fucking with him. Long story short: It was a fucking piece of heavy machinery in the swamp.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!! i was just thinking about that movie a few weeks ago and couldn't think of the name.
I was going to start a thread to see if anyone remembered it but it would be another "special edition" thread haha.

I wonder if my 3 and 5 year old kids will like it....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
You know if you grew up in the early 80s you saw this shit on HBO as a kid and fucking loved it.

Don't you fucking lie to me faggots.

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
You know if you grew up in the early 80s you saw this shit on HBO as a kid and fucking loved it.

Don't you fucking lie to me faggots.

Holy fuck, THANK YOU. For decades I've had this mental image of 2 people on a giant yellow balloon (that I somehow remembered was gum) while people sing "he's a super super" and no clue where it came from. Totally watched the hell out of this growing up. God, it's awful :)