kroenen

Regimen Morum
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: 1923

Genre: Drama, Western

First aired: 2022-12-18

Creator: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Harrison Ford, Helen Mirren, Brandon Sklenar, Darren Mann, Michelle Randolph, James Badge Dale, Marley Shelton, Brian Geraghty, Aminah Nieves, Julia Schlaepfer, Jerome Flynn

Overview: Follow a new generation of the Dutton family during the early twentieth century when pandemics, historic drought, the end of Prohibition and the Great Depression all plague the mountain west, and the Duttons who call it home.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is an easy watch. Might be better than season 5 of Yellowstone.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Big name stars in every one of them too. People must like working with him.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I thought 1899 was going to be the sequel to 1883. So no.
You thought the prequel to Dark was going to be the sequel to the Yellowstone prequel? Did you just look at the title itself and nothing else? Not sure how anyone could think that otherwise.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks a lot better than 1883 did. Hell of a cast they have for this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You thought the prequel to Dark was going to be the sequel to the Yellowstone prequel? Did you just look at the title itself and nothing else? Not sure how anyone could think that otherwise.
Yes?

It was a comment on the titles. Thought that was pretty clear.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yes?

It was a comment on the titles. Thought that was pretty clear.
Yeah, makes sense. I remember watching multiple episodes of To Catch a Predator and neither Schwarzenegger or Glover ever showed up, just a bunch of old guys with condoms and six packs of cheap beer. One guy even brought a pie.

• 2Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
Pretty cool they are using "Elsa" to continue to narrate still.
It didn't say how Tim Mcgraw James Dutton died just that when he did Faith Hill Dutton was found a year later by James brother who came to help frozen in a snow drift with their 2 boys nearly starved and barely able to speak.
Amazing how much the world changed in just 40 years. It doesn't grow like that anymore.

Also seems odd that in 40 years only the little Dutton survived. Rough times.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All you really need to know is that they came to Montana. I think you could watch them in either order.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty cool they are using "Elsa" to continue to narrate still.
It didn't say how Tim Mcgraw James Dutton died just that when he did Faith Hill Dutton was found a year later by James brother who came to help frozen in a snow drift with their 2 boys nearly starved and barely able to speak.
Amazing how much the world changed in just 40 years. It doesn't grow like that anymore.

Also seems odd that in 40 years only the little Dutton survived. Rough times.
They show how he died in some random Yellowstone episode.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it starts out pretty well. I am not a big fan of splitting stories unless in the same location but it is interesting enough.

I knew the kid was going to die. They did not actually show him die but I am assuming he did. If not then I stand corrected. Hunter for hire is interesting but it takes away from Yellowstone as that is what the story is supposed to be about. I am hoping he is returning soon. The nuns and the native Americans was harsh. I was all in with her attacking that Nun. Fucking bitch deserved it. I loved how the Priest handled the Nun but also felt bad for how he had to handle the girl. Examples had to be made. Its a shit reality. Will be interesting to see how this all ties together. Since there was a discussion around how they would never live long enough to find a husband, I am guessing one does. The scenery and the sets are awesome. Loved the scene with Harrison Ford just riding into town with the Model T's parked. So far its interesting.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
1883 turned pretty retarded and woke pretty quick. Is this the same?

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database