2014 NFL Minigames

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All groups locked. If you didn't get in send me a PM and I'll send you one back that tells you to fuck off.

Gridiron Challenge
Group name: Rerolled2014
Group pass: rerollers

Gridiron Challenge ELIMINATOR
Group name: Rerolled2014 Hardcore

Pigskin Pick 'Em Against the Spread
Group name: Rerolled2014 ATS

Pigskin Pick 'Em Straight Pussy Mode

Eliminator Challenge

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Also add pictures for each one so i can tell which is which

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Joined all but pussy mode, didn't want to make another profile

EDIT its nice they take your picks from other pigskin pick'em and just apply across all leagues

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How about an Eliminator Gridiron Challenge game too?

We also have a second option for Gridiron Challenge that's sort of a player-based version of our Eliminator game. In this format, you build a roster as noted above, but once you use a player in a given week, you can't use him the rest of the season (i.e. You won't get any points for him in subsequent weeks). There is no salary cap involved in this game, so you can load up on all the superstars you want in any given week. However, you just can't use them the rest of the way.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure why not. Adding to 1st post.

edit: OK all made. Get all up ins, yo. You might have to go to your 2nd entry, click on Entry Settings, and change that one to "Eliminator" before you can join.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I joined that one too
smile.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Gridiron Eliminator is weird. Seeing the top picked people being such generally mid-ranked players threw me off.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the final standings are just total points, right? I picked a mediocre team to like, save the best. But I think I'm gonna go back and just load up on the near sure things with good match ups. Get the points now and bank on people emerging as the year goes on.