2015 NFL Minigames

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now it's just the Pigskin Pick 'Ems and Eliminator. ESPNgot sued for the Gridiron Challenge formatand have removed it.

Pigskin Pick 'Em Against the Spread
Group name: Rerolled ATS
Group pass: rerollers

Pigskin Pick 'Em Straight Pussy Mode(no spread)
Group name: Rerolled2015

Eliminator Challenge
Group name: Rerolled2015

Get all up ons these bitches, bitches. Make sure you have the entry you want selected before I lock them some time before the season starts.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Now the question is, would it be less embarrassing to fill it all out now and suck, or to fill it out every week and suck slightly less?

Fadaar

That guy
Gonna lose Eliminator in week 1 thanks to the Dolphins. Fucking calling that one now. Sutekh hasn't talked me out of it yet so it's his fault.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just for reference, groups are locked now so people can't join with BS entries or change which entry they are using.

Also, I tried to make a 2nd Eliminator league where we'd try to pick all losers, but you apparently only get one entry total for Eliminator. I think next year we might go with that as the default. What say you mofakkas?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
We should pick losers, I'm good at that apparently! (But really, that sounds fun).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's really the same game either way. And it's more fun to see how you rank overall (all of ESPN) which trying for losers would remove.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Looking at last weeks results, I'm going to try to pick losers this week. Especially in the point spread league.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every time I think about gambling on sports, I just look at my awful records at picking against the spread.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like a baws.

rrr_img_110059.jpg