2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its gonna be Eagles again now that they have installed their best player at Qb.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't like how the Chargers have played the last couple weeks. Sloppy and we lost games we should have won and it cost us the #1 seed. We cannot take the first half of the game off in the playoffs.

• 2Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gordon hurt because he was still in after the Chiefs won. Fuck.

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ll take it. The Saints have really cooled off the last month which concerns me but not as much as injuries to a couple of their o-linemen. I hope they can get healthy these next two weeks. But when they’re playing like they did through November, they will be extremely tough to beat.

The Chargers probably are the most complete team in the AFC so I old see it happening. Rivers should get at least one SB appearance, dadgummitt!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In actual offseason news, the Raiders hired Mike Mayock as GM. Not sure if this is brilliant or stupid but I do know I don’t like it since he won’t be doing the draft anymore.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
In actual offseason news, the Raiders hired Mike Mayock as GM. Not sure if this is brilliant or stupid but I do know I don’t like it since he won’t be doing the draft anymore.

Its at least different, and not just some retread. I am all for teams trying something new.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mayock is a interesting choice considering its pretty much an overpriced secretary.