2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I'd feel bad for the Saints fans, but then I remember all those ass holes with their whistles.

Last edited:
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am happy that I will be able to stop hearing WHO DAT for the rest of the year.

If the Chiefs win it will just be the best.

Then I hope Mahomes literally completely loses his throwing arm severed at the shoulder from a freak accident in the first quarter of the SB so that I never hear his dumb name again.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Jovec

?
Definately a blown non-call and magnified by the timing, but isn't the general consensus here that the Rams had more calls go against them throughout the game?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Definately a blown non-call and magnified by the timeing, but isn't the general consensus here that the Rams had more calls go against them throughout the game?

Think I saw a few missed facemaks that should have been called on the Saints. Also saw rams get away with a few holdings, but of course that is always subjective and effected by bias.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saints got robbed, but you got to run it 3 times down there to burn the timeouts, and then clock. Kamara is so dangerous he may have broken one as well. Terrible play calling after that 40 yard catch. GG Rams

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank you Rams for stopping total piece of shit Sean Peyton. Seriously, fuck that dude.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I've been watching Chiefs hype videos and drinking green tea all goddamm day. Gonna get the demons out of me!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good luck Patriot Fans

#Letsroll

CHIEFS KINGDOM

9Eq6Fcq.jpg

LETS GO CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Sudden death is when the first score wins.

Isn't that what happened? There we 11:45 left in OT. Even if both sides had a possession it should just be a full 15m of playtime.

Note: I'm not a big football fan, I just don't understand the OT rules, it seems so stupid.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i'm happy they won off the back of the worst call in history because of that faggot saints fan blowing the whistle all game

get fucked shitstain you got what you deserve

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Isn't that what happened? There we 11:45 left in OT. Even if both sides had a posession it should just be a full 15m of playtime.

While that's what happened, had the Saints scored, the Rams would have got the chance to right after that. Thus why it's not sudden death.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sean Payton lost that game though, run the Rams out of timeouts, maybe get a first down, kick FG, Rams have zero timeouts and barely any time at all to drive for a FG and probably cant use the middle of the field.

Fuck that smug piece of shit. Feel bad for Brees, but that's about it.

• 1Solidarity

Jovec

?
Isn't that what happened? There we 11:45 left in OT. Even if both sides had a posession it should just be a full 15m of playtime.

If a team scores a touchdown on the first possession the game ends. If they score a FG or there is a change of possession via TO or punt, then the next score wins regardless of type.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
While that's what happened, had the Saints scored, the Rams would have got the chance to right after that. Thus why it's not sudden death.

But if the Saints then get a stop/turnover they insta win. It just seems like such a large change in the structure of how a game is played to switch to alternate win rules like that.

Fadaar

That guy
NFL OT has always been like that in a sense. At least they got rid of first team with possession being able to win on a FG.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But if the Saints then get a stop/turnover they insta win. It just seems like such a large change in the structure of how a game is played to switch to alternate win rules like that.
The problem was the coin toss often decided winner. You drove it 40 yards and kicked on first down and won.