2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
4D chess for the 2019 season.

I'd rather be shit talking Pats or Eagles, but AFC's Cowboys forced my hand

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Our presumptive starter next year is looking to transfer... Maybe Murray said he might go for his senior year? hahah Naaaa

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you can be a legit star in either league, baseball seems like a no-brainer. More money, longer career, working brain when you retire, don't have to work out as much, what's not to like?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you can be a legit star in either league, baseball seems like a no-brainer. More money, longer career, working brain when you retire, don't have to work out as much, what's not to like?

Only real plus is probably fame. I am pretty sure the top NFL stars are more well known than top MLB stars.

Sterling

El Presidente
If you're at the top of the food chain baseball is probably better. But if you end up spending 5 years in the minors and then have to spend your initial contract making jack shit before you can get a real payday in MLB. Aaron Judge made 600k last year and isn't eligible for arbitration till after next season. If you're a first round draft pick in the NFL you're going to make millions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read yesterday he wants 15 million from the A's or he is gonna go to the draft. Which now he has

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But isn't the MLB allowing him to get a real major league deal, bypassing what is normally allowed in the draft? I don't know what exactly that entails as I haven't closely followed the situation but he's definitely getting some allowance beyond what is normal.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would like to see Kyler do well, but I also saw Pat White run one time then nearly die on the field.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have not followed this closely but on thw radio last week they said assuming Murry gets drafted high in the first round he would make 20-30million more in the NFL over the rookie contracts. The rookie contracts in the MLB pay shit plus you can get sent to the minors etc.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he falls, I want the Cowboys to trade back into the first and take him.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No way he goes high in the baseball draft if he intends to play football. Bo didn't go till like the 4th round. He was obviously going to be able to perform in baseball but every one knew he was going back to football.