2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm more worried about Varrett. His ankle could be worse, Bosa will sit out preseason which I'm fine with as long as he can start week 1.

Varrett though might have a legit sprain or worse and might miss games. Hopefully not.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Actually sounds like Verrett's is only a minor sprain, whereas Bosa's is a high ankle sprain. We will see Verrett before Bosa.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Thanks for the Suggestions everyone.
I would be with the wife so need to make it a good vacation sport, not just football (lol Cleveland)
Thinking Tampa or San Fran. San Diego would be the answer if they had a team -(

We are in Canada so would prefer to avoid the snow or cold climates. Its a vacation !

For example, my team is the Bills, but as good as a salesmen as i am, i cant selll the wife on a trip to fucking buffalo in the fall/winter.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
SF is great, but the stadium is over an hour drive outside the city and it's kind of a lame stadium. Maybe Denver?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
SF is great, but the stadium is over an hour drive outside the city and it's kind of a lame stadium. Maybe Denver?
Denver definitely if you are trying to avoid the cold/snow in late fall/winter......

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm more worried about Varrett. His ankle could be worse, Bosa will sit out preseason which I'm fine with as long as he can start week 1.

Varrett though might have a legit sprain or worse and might miss games. Hopefully not.

This is why he's not a Charger anymore. Plenty of talent but always hurt.

Also Nester do Los Angeles and hit up Dodger stadium. You didn't say when but if you go late September or October you could hit up a historic ballpark as well. Though Candlestick is cool too .

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

I take it back, looks like it is a fairly serious sprain and he is on the same timetable as Bosa now.

This is why he's not a Charger anymore. Plenty of talent but always hurt.
Yeah, I knew it was a risk when they signed him. But it was worth it for them to take a flier on him in case he could stay healthy. I personally wasn't holding my breath that he would stay healthy, but figured if he did it would be a great addition. Low risk high reward.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ok your team is the Bills

sooo...
lets look at their schedule
jets- umm no new york sucks!
giants...see jets
home
home
Titans- Tenn - decent weather nice area
home
home
home
browns-cleveland
miami nov 17th - doable, beach weather etc
home
dallas- doable nice stadium area
home
at pitt
at patriots- decent area but snow...
home

that gives you have 3 viable options to see the bills AND go to a good place.
Titans game OCT 6th
Miami Game Nov 17th
Dallas nov 28- Thanksgiving -Thursday game

i say wife would like the miami option best.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
AB’s feet. Not sure if posted already.

8673DC91-AA6D-4DCF-8FE5-CF80DAFF3B3A.jpeg

• 1Barf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ingame injuries only

And potential starters only too? Or are we counting guys who never had a shot and it'll be career ending technically?

Was about to say it's a stretch to call Quinn a key defender. Then I saw Gregory's name. What the fuck man. I really like him. Why can't he behave?