2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe he'll sign with the skins so Tim Rattay can be his QB coach. Then Kap can spend an entire hard knocks season bullying Tim and showing him who's boss.

Redskins also have Tomsula and Rob Ryan hanging around to help lure in hard knocks.

He'd likely at least be legit competition if all we're rolling into the season with is McCoy and Johnson. Personally I'm still all about us trying to trade down a ton this year and get another 1st if possible for next year's draft. I want a crack at that QB class. Get the draft capital you need for next year and just embrace the tank this season.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He'd likely at least be legit competition if all we're rolling into the season with is McCoy and Johnson. Personally I'm still all about us trying to trade down a ton this year and get another 1st if possible for next year's draft. I want a crack at that QB class. Get the draft capital you need for next year and just embrace the tank this season.

If the Giants actually draft Murray, I wish you luck in out-tanking them.

Merrith

If the Giants actually draft Murray, I wish you luck in out-tanking them.

I'm scared that we'll trade up to go after Murray. I'm just not sold at all. If Lock was sitting there at 15...I wouldn't be too mad if we picked him there. I just want as much draft capital as possible for next year if we're going after a QB then instead of this season. Trading out of the 1st completely from pick #15 might get us a second 1st rounder next year, which will be ammo if we need to trade up to get one of the top guys in 2020 draft.

Other than that...we really need to find impact EDGE rusher and help at safety in the first couple rounds. WR/OL/TE also needs. Would never say no to a corner with upside, either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If that is true, you'd have to imagine there was almost certainly some evidence.

Of course, this could just be someone sympathetic to him leaking this number. Mike Freeman has been pro-Kaep a long time.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
if that number is true then it's what they thought his loss of income for not playing would be. NFL could have dragged this shit out for years. I would have. But they thought it was bad PR Kaep yapping his mouth and figured it was just easier to pay him to shut up. And that was Kaep's plan all along. To get paid. But the good news is that lawyers take like 30% or something, then there are taxes depending on in what state he resides in.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
If that is true, you'd have to imagine there was almost certainly some evidence.

Of course, this could just be someone sympathetic to him leaking this number. Mike Freeman has been pro-Kaep a long time.

Wasn't his lawyer saying they had proof? Also they threatened to subpoena Trump or Pence or some shit? Just the shit show media coverage that would entail wasn't worth it to the NFL. Or even worse...his legal team starts asking for owners/GM's emails. NOTHING to do with Kaeerbro, but you start finding other shit.

Pay him. That crap just goes away.

Merrith

Yeah for a number that high you'd have to figure they realized they had some actual evidence floating around like texts or emails or something. Then again who knows if the "sources" know anything about the actual settlement. Could be a leak by either side to try to sway opinion on the whole thing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Don't believe that number for a second. Freeman is a huge race baiting shitbag.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
52598057_583321978760531_6886891342291533824_n.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Fucks sake, Kiper projecting Murray to my Dolphins. That happens I may have to abandon ship. Fucking terrible.

Sterling

El Presidente
What really needs to happen is someone like the Giants go full retard and take him early.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users