2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Sterling

El Presidente
That same graphic listed Lamar Jackson at 84% so I don't know how much credence you want to give that as a QB aptitude measurement.
Yeah, college pocket is different than pro pocket. And that doesn't account for how much he ran in college than he should in the pros. Again, not saying there's no chance of him being successful, but using a high first round pick on a midget that makes Jameis Winston sound like a rocket scientist is a huge risk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Low IQ is a killer, but think of how amazing this Murray kid is going to be when they interview him in 2037 after his brain has extensive CTE?

Think he sounds like an idiot now just wait until he takes a few hits.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It must suck being a premier skill position guy in the NFL. I dont blame them for wanting the most money.

Unless you ball out very early in your career, chances are you are only going to get 1 MAYBE 2 paydays.

Mike Vick killed dogs went to jail and signed multiple 100 million dollar contracts, but he was a QB.

A guy like Larry Johnson can have an MVP type year and be out of the league 3 years later.

The problem is the most important position on the field is the QB. Prima donna WR's don't like that fact. Brown didn't like how Big Ben "acted like an owner" .

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
personally I wouldn't want brown on the patriots, without some major attitude adjustment on his part.

same for the rumored obj trade as well, too outspoken, too "ME" oriented

if they could subsume the "ME and make it "Team" then sure it would be ok, but i am highly doubtful that those two can do it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
personally I wouldn't want brown on the patriots, without some major attitude adjustment on his part.

same for the rumored obj trade as well, too outspoken, too "ME" oriented

if they could subsume the "ME and make it "Team" then sure it would be ok, but i am highly doubtful that those two can do it.

Crack kills. OF COURSE you want Brown. Are you silly? Come on man. The Pats have one of the worst receiving cores in the league. The dude has been money and a fine team mate up until last year? And that has been with your boy Rapethisberger constantly being a dink towards Brown. Brown is just doing what athletes do to get off a team.

All that being said. I want Beckham more than Brown. I want BELL more than both. Can you imagine the dink and dunk touchdowns? It would be a thing of beauty!

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'd argue guys like Kamara/McCaffery and even James White just on pure usage in Pats offense are up there as pass catching backs with Bell.

Bell just has a knack for making something out of nothing it seems.

Fadaar

That guy
I'd argue guys like Kamara/McCaffery and even James White just on pure usage in Pats offense are up there as pass catching backs with Bell.

gawd, the thought of McCaffrey on the Patriots must give Belichick hands free orgasms

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Crack kills. OF COURSE you want Brown. Are you silly? Come on man. The Pats have one of the worst receiving cores in the league. The dude has been money and a fine team mate up until last year? And that has been with your boy Rapethisberger constantly being a dink towards Brown. Brown is just doing what athletes do to get off a team.

All that being said. I want Beckham more than Brown. I want BELL more than both. Can you imagine the dink and dunk touchdowns? It would be a thing of beauty!
Beckham is younger. I would probably take him before Brown but I believe he's due a lot more money and I wouldn't really want either of them. Beckham is over paid.

Gurley and Gordon are both good pass catching backs as well. Being able to run and catch is not a rare skill combo.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
OBJ is actually under contract til 2023. Had to look up the numbers and years but I knew him and Mike Evans both extended this past year.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
OBJ'S cap hit is too big imo, he is guaranteed something like 32 mil over the next 2 years. (cap hit 21 million this upcoming season 19 mil next year-base salary this upcoming is 16.75 mil)

there is no way in HELL the steelers would trade brown to the patriots. the steelers WANT to make it to a superbowl before ben retires, brown to pats- and him and brady "mesh" ok communication wise(brady and gordon -before gordon fucked up was getting better almost weekly), practically guarantees -baring injuries- a conference championship appearance for the patriots/another superbowl for them next year. It just is not going to happen, not that a trade to say the lions or 49ers or other nfc team , then from them to the pats might happen but i am not holding my breath.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
His current girlfriend below. She had a kid while they were "together" but he says it's not his. Money's a helluva drug.

ricki-lander-2.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Honestly if you're that rich you're better off banging hookers than having a real relationship. Well, as a real a "relationship" as you can have with a gold digging skank. Also if you're that rich you can make problem people disappear. Or at least I would.

• 3Truth!
Reactions: 2 users