2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Braen

<Medals Crew>
The guy has speed, an great arm, can hit for average and has power. And he did that while practicing for the Sooners during baseball season.

They were just hoping he would get the football bug out of his system. They had no clue he would lead a team to the CF playoffs and win the Heisman.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The guy has speed, an great arm, can hit for average and has power. And he did that while practicing for the Sooners during baseball season.

The baseball team is called the Sooners too.... as well as the basketball team, soccer, tennis, golf.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I have no idea. Dude has the talent, but from all reports and rumors, no drive to get better/learn.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They have Wilson, so guessing it's b/c he'll be cheap as fuck as a backup

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welcome Saints fans. Refs fucked the Steelers and gave you the home field. Only right that they fuck you out of the championship.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't a bunch of Eagles come out today and say this was basically bs? I'm not sure which is actually better though, team with internal turmoil over the Wentz/Foles debate or Philly media actually sabotaging their own team.

They could both be right. Some think he's a douche and some don't.

I'd also buy that some Philly fans/writers think Foles is magical and are trying to make something happen

• 1Like