2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
3rd most memorable play of that game for me (behind the bootleg and the game winning tds) was this Justin Smith bulldozing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
3rd most memorable play of that game for me (behind the bootleg and the game winning tds) was this Justin Smith bulldozing.

in 2018 this would have been called roughing the passer. You can clearly see his hand touching Brees' helmet

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know when I've seen a left tackle going backwards at that rate of speed.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks Romo ;)
At this point a team should offer Romo money to commentate directly into the defensive players helmets.

Is there a rule preventing the home team from playing the live broadcast at max volume over the speaker system? Just let the home defense listen to Romo call the offenses plays pre snap?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Inside the Browns' front office, where hope and history collide

Lot of backstory at the start, but man when you get down to the Manziel draft, how many times did we talk about them fucking up that draft with 2 1st round picks, and this lays it out that their GM at the time (who never even interviewed for the job) essentially used those picks on guys his coach and his owner wanted above who he thought was best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jesus they had no software to moderate or curate that? WTF were they thinking?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
solid rumors has flores of the pats becoming the dolphins new coach, the pats receivers coach leaving with him, and miami wanting to move on from tannenhill.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Inside the Browns' front office, where hope and history collide

Lot of backstory at the start, but man when you get down to the Manziel draft, how many times did we talk about them fucking up that draft with 2 1st round picks, and this lays it out that their GM at the time (who never even interviewed for the job) essentially used those picks on guys his coach and his owner wanted above who he thought was best.

The article is really good at showing just how dysfunctional the organization was/is. Haslam meddles so much, while knowing so little. I am positive you could write virtually the exact same story about the Cowboys.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
The article is really good at showing just how dysfunctional the organization was/is. Haslam meddles so much, while knowing so little. I am positive you could write virtually the exact same story about the Cowboys.

I'd pay to read a tell all about Jerrah's behind the scenes tinkering shenanigans

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
solid rumors has flores of the pats becoming the dolphins new coach, the pats receivers coach leaving with him, and miami wanting to move on from tannenhill.

It's definitely time to move on from Tannehill.

That Browns article was really interesting but paints the organization exactly as I expected.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's definitely time to move on from Tannehill.

That Browns article was really interesting but paints the organization exactly as I expected.
Tannehill seemed fine early on, but I guess it turns out getting sacked 65124 times and trading or not resigning most of your best offensive players results in problems on that side of the ball.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

While he would obviously be the best receiver on the 49ers, all of this drama really makes me hope they don't go after him. Especially since the price will probably just be too high. I mean, he is going to be what, 31 to start next season? Giving up anything more than a 3rd for him is just too much for a team that is in serious need of a lot of building blocks. And even if they do offer a draft pick, I would want it to be next years instead of this year since this years picks are all early on. The hope would be next years would be more mid round.

Anyway, I just don't know that I want this to happen.

• 2Like