2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sources: Ravens to trade Flacco to Broncos

That's pretty funny. Elway continue to reach for subpar QB's hoping one of them will work out.

Edit: These are some pretty awesome stats

1550076098153.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL

Okay last one

Edit: I lied, this is definitely the last one.

I do not understand Elway's thought process here. He is just setting himself up for more failure.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Kicking the can down the road until he finds a worthy qb to wear that bronco orange, broheim.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are we supposed to think the Manning signing or using a 7th round draft pick on a QB is some sort embarrassing blunder?

Paxton Lynch is probably the worst move on the list followed by Osweiler.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I haven't looked, but could the Flacco/Keenum thing be a cap thing? If they're saving a few million in cap that can be a thing, but mostly it just seems like trading the Chicken Pox for the Measles.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Be funny if he somehow ended up back on the Vikings
Shurmur was the OC on the Vikings when Keenum was lighting it up. That is why it makes sense for him to go to the Giants now.

Sterling

El Presidente
Thanks man. I had blocked him out of my memory.
Not a problem. My guys have had a series of mostly dogshit since Marino so I know those feels. Tannehill and Dalton. Good enough that they're not easy to replace, but not actually good. Fun times.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only stat that matters: Neither the Ravens nor Flacco have won a playoff game since Rahim Moore left Denver.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Are we supposed to think the Manning signing or using a 7th round draft pick on a QB is some sort embarrassing blunder?

Paxton Lynch is probably the worst move on the list followed by Osweiler.

I think it's supposed to show a few things. First, he's invested somewhat significant effort and resources towards finding a QB. Second, it's a crap shoot for even guys like him. Third, even being a crap shoot, has any guy ever been so unlucky or poor at evaluating QB talent? Fuck, does anyone think Flacco is an upgrade? Shouldn't someone like Elway know better? Or does he think he will get lucky a second time? I've never liked Flacco or his talent and he's always delivered on my low expectations.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bridgewater > Flacco. Why not go for him? What do you have to lose?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Thought the Flacco thing might have been a cap space thing for the Broncos since it's more of a sidegrade than a real upgrade. But it doesn't look like it unless Baltimore is eating a bunch of the contract and it hasn't been announced.