2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raiders would be my first choice. Seeing reports that 49'ers won't be on it so that leaves Raiders, Lions, and Redskins.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I feel that the Raiders would be the best choice from the viewers standpoint. So many possibilities. However, if Im the Raiders I tell the NFL look you fucked us on the shitty schedule (no home game for like a 2 month stretch), most travel miles (whats new), we lose a home game to play in London, and I believe we lose another home game playing in Canada during the pre season. Seriously fuck off NFL.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He's gotta be stoked to leave the Giants. Browns are poised to play some good football while the Giants seem to be shooting themselves in the foot non stop

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I mean aside from having to spend a few months in Cleveland and no longer being the athlete of NY (which I think Saquon and Judge were already leapfrogging him for), what's the downside here? Giants are a dumpster fire and Cleveland seem to be improving rapidly.

Fadaar

That guy
I actually want him to succeed unlike Brown. I think that's the difference for the majority of us.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dwayne Bowe retires a Chief. This is all I really remember of his tenure. He was supposed to be the chosen one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry Redskins fans. Doesn't look like a comeback story for Foster this year

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sorry Redskins fans. Doesn't look like a comeback story for Foster this year

Not surprising, either for Foster alone, or as a part of the Redskins. Getting an early jump on defending our most injured team title from the last 2 years, and I think they did a study since 2010 where we were tops in man games lost over that period, as well.