2019 - State of the Union (SOTU)

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
<Donors Crew>
28d 16h 40m
Reactions
6,707 449 0 0
I was sitting in my new doctor's waiting room today and some 80 year old Canadian woman was meekly croaking out to her chair-neighbour "did you see the... democratic response? She sounded real... impressive" I would have jumped up and slapped the stupid out of her except that I really need a doctor.
But instead you stayed quiet like a sad little cuck.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
9,575 1,721 0 0
But instead you stayed quiet like a sad little cuck.
I know right? Just think about all the influence I could have had by yelling at the old lady? The new American revolution could have started due to the actions of one brave asshole in an entirely different country. I should have been as brave as my fellow FoH'ers who sit at home and bitch about things despite being able to actually do something about it, while also bitching about the previous president they themselves voted for. I wish I had your folks' bravery :(

LachiusTZ

<Donors Crew>
28d 16h 40m
Reactions
6,707 449 0 0
Why would you need to yell?

But your right, not having a dialogue will improve conditions.

So sit your cuck ass there quietly, make sure you sit on your balls and close your knees

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
9,575 1,721 0 0
Is this it? Is this the sign that I am indeed the chosen one? I mean, I was thinking that a clinic's waiting room with 100+ people wasn't the appropriate place to put an old woman with dementia in her place by arguing politics, but if I could truly make a difference...

Yes, I will become Canadian Neo and save my American friends from their self-created liberal plague. Lachius already has Morpheus claimed, but who will be my Trinity?

LachiusTZ

<Donors Crew>
28d 16h 40m
Reactions
6,707 449 0 0
Doing nothing is obviously the best course of action.

Kaines

Karazhan Raider
35d 3h 32m
Reactions
16,194 645 0 0
Is this it? Is this the sign that I am indeed the chosen one? I mean, I was thinking that a clinic's waiting room with 100+ people wasn't the appropriate place to put an old woman with dementia in her place by arguing politics, but if I could truly make a difference...

Yes, I will become Canadian Neo and save my American friends from their self-created liberal plague. Lachius already has Morpheus claimed, but who will be my Trinity?
Your sarcasm is well founded. LachiusTZ LachiusTZ playing the political tough guy is the very definition of iooti.

lost

<Donor All-Stars>
Reactions
2,373 480 0 0
Lol this is what I was talking about. She stands there with one hand in clapping position and doesn’t realize everyone sat down. This is our leadership.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
Lol this is what I was talking about. She stands there with one hand in clapping position and doesn’t realize everyone sat down. This is our leadership.
its because she's completely trashed, like all the time.

LachiusTZ

<Donors Crew>
28d 16h 40m
Reactions
6,707 449 0 0
Your sarcasm is well founded. LachiusTZ LachiusTZ playing the political tough guy is the very definition of iooti.
Talking to people is now being a tough guy.

John Wayne would be proud.

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
29d 13h 38m
Reactions
15,295 2,775 0 0

Virgina is telling Florida to hold its beer.
It's weird. Both sides of the aisle are being hammered with smears disclosing the truth about senators and congressmen, which is slowly cleaning the shittiest of those "elected" out of power, for the most part. I cant help but think it's a bipartisan effort to drain the swamp.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
It's weird. Both sides of the aisle are being hammered with smears disclosing the truth about senators and congressmen, which is slowly cleaning the shittiest of those "elected" out of power, for the most part. I cant help but think it's a bipartisan effort to drain the swamp.
i think it is. election season 2020 started and either Parscale or somebody else on the trumptrain is doing god's work at smearing all these dems into scandals. they will only get bigger as time progresses.