(2020) Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

apparently the next AC game will be released later this year or next year and focused on Basim in possibly somewhere the middle east, then the game after that will be Assassins Creed Infinite, full of NFTs and GAAS shit

If they're gonna do an AC in the Middle-East, I'd like to see them remake AC1.

All the other early ACs (PS3-gen) have gotten remasters besides that one, and the lack of an AC1 remaster makes me wonder if they're planning something bigger, sorta like what happened with Demon's Souls. A full-on high-effort remake with PS5 visuals and overhauled/modernized gameplay would be the perfect way to close out the single-player AC saga before the MMO crapola.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

apparently the next AC game will be released later this year or next year and focused on Basim in possibly somewhere the middle east, then the game after that will be Assassins Creed Infinite, full of NFTs and GAAS shit
“You can select Odin’s gender at anytime”

Today has been a day of great quotes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Infinite can screw right off as well as Ubi with their NFT garbage. I won't be missing their games - Odyssey was the last decent one, Valhalla was just boring and how you could make Vikings boring is beyond me - but I will not be missing their games after the Far Cry 6 flop and Valhalla flop. Plenty of other awesome games to play, and Ubi needs to get their shit together before it gets any worse (If it actually can get any worse).

This will include boycotting their Division 2 Star Wars game likely filled with NFT garbage as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Infinite can screw right off as well as Ubi with their NFT garbage. I won't be missing their games - Odyssey was the last decent one, Valhalla was just boring and how you could make Vikings boring is beyond me - but I will not be missing their games after the Far Cry 6 flop and Valhalla flop. Plenty of other awesome games to play, and Ubi needs to get their shit together before it gets any worse (If it actually can get any worse).

This will include boycotting their Division 2 Star Wars game likely filled with NFT garbage as well.

Can you explain this more? I'm trying to understand this whole NFT thing. Is it above and beyond the microtransaction shit that has plagued games (ubi especially) for years and years?

spronk

FPS noob
they have very nebulous plans to let you earn, buy, sell, trade NFTs in future games. Its 100% exactly like CSGo or team fortress skins but instead of buying and selling them through the steam marketplace, all these games wanna make their own marketplace and instead of using US Dollars and steam wallet you'd use bitcoin (ethereum) as all NFTs are on the eth blockchain.

so they could sell 100,000 Ezio skins inside AC Infinite, you buy it from Ubisoft for $100 or whatever and then you could sell it for 0.5 ethereum (~$1500) on the Ubisoft or Gamestop or ?? NFT portal. NFts are considered a huge scam by most smart people since its extremely murky on sales, who exactly owns what and how much, etc and there is virtually no real transparency or arbiter of information. most NFTs are massive scams because small groups will pretend to sell their own NFT and keep buying and selling it, paying minor fees, pumping up the price and hoping to attract a sucker to actually pay real eth for it.

Its the digital equivalent of all the 90s stock scams you saw on movies like Wall Street, the one with Vin Diesel, Sopranos, etc. Pump and dump off retards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Resumed my play of this game this weekend. Went from power level 90 or something to like 210 and going to Wincestre. The recommended is 250 there but seems I can kill stuff easily enough with my all out Red Bear tree build. I don't feel any use of Assassination skills as I just charge in and kill everything.

I like the game besides the bloat of "side content". I just feel theres too many golden chests and stuff to get. Got my Brigandine Armor to Mythical and using the Ravins Axe and Raven Shield at Mythical als, and now I can't really motivate myself to look for all the chests anymore.

The Ubisoft UI vs Elden Ring meme is really spot on.

• 3Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to starting this. It a little silly and woke. But whatever, it's more of the same from odyssey and origins. Both of which I liked. I'm ignoring all the mini games and lot of the side "mysteries", because I don't want to spend 200 hours with it.

I can't wait for the next AC game where you can play as male, female or other. And the supporting cast is 1% male, 49% female and 50% trans. Maybe it will be set in modern day Europe.

• 3Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to starting this. It a little silly and woke. But whatever, it's more of the same from odyssey and origins. Both of which I liked. I'm ignoring all the mini games and lot of the side "mysteries", because I don't want to spend 200 hours with it.

I can't wait for the next AC game where you can play as male, female or other. And the supporting cast is 1% male, 49% female and 50% trans. Maybe it will be set in modern day Europe.
Your sole mission is to assassinate white males, and only ever white males.