2020 Democratic Candidate Election Predictions (choose 5)

2020 Democratic Candidate Election Predictions (choose 5)

• Total voters

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
So, he didn't take it. She handed it to him. Just like all her "candid" photos (like Mother's Day), this shit is fake.

Kamala's campaign is what happens when you give control over to people who don't understand why Trump won. Pretty sure Warren's using the same people.
Ya even the nog trying to get it back has a very rehearsed voice. You think that bitch would be confident enough to try to go up and grab a mic back from a crazy SF guy who looks like a hobo? fuck that

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

chthonic-anemos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

jfc Biden has numbers of sanders PLUS warren combined, sometimes more, he's AT LEAST double bernie

this is gonna be great
I wonder how real those polls are. These people have negative charisma but Biden gets a look these days, as if he's about to expire. Imagine being passed over for a rotting stroker.

• 2Like
Reactions: Tmac and Muurloen

Tmac

Trakanon Raider
6d 15h 30m
Ya even the nog trying to get it back has a very rehearsed voice. You think that bitch would be confident enough to try to go up and grab a mic back from a crazy SF guy who looks like a hobo? fuck that
I leave this side of the forum for a while and when I come back Foler Foler is a net positive on post/like ratio.

I realize the forum got a revamp on likes/negs from Amod Amod , but should this be considered collateral damage or did Foler Foler become smart boi in the past 3 months? Or is this just an effect of donating and getting a shiny name plate and our precious forum is effectively pay to win now?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Silver Donator>
30d 20m
I was certain the Dems would run Kamala and I am sure that's still who they want to run, but I think the DNC realizes that anyone they put up against Trump will get destroyed. Even if they manage to steal a win he will taint them so bad that they will be like a Carter 2.0 in terms of effectiveness. My current belief is they are letting Biden run to lose and keeping the BJ queen on deck for 2024. Biden gets to play the "I am running for office this is political!" card when they go after him and Hunter for their Ukraine shit and Kamala gets both a weaker opponent and some dress rehearsal for a run (for all the good it did Hillary).

My real concern is that the GOP does not seem to be developing its own follow up to Trump at the moment, at least not one who isn't a globalist swamp creature.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
I leave this side of the forum for a while and when I come back Foler Foler is a net positive on post/like ratio.

I realize the forum got a revamp on likes/negs from Amod Amod , but should this be considered collateral damage or did Foler Foler become smart boi in the past 3 months? Or is this just an effect of donating and getting a shiny name plate and our precious forum is effectively pay to win now?
Nah, troll foler went into retirement. Ain't got no time for that. Usually pop my head in here to read commentary and make a few comments or talk shop in grown-up software career thread.

Tmac

Trakanon Raider
6d 15h 30m
My real concern is that the GOP does not seem to be developing its own follow up to Trump at the moment, at least not one who isn't a globalist swamp creature.
I was thinking about this earlier today actually. I'm really concerned with how we'll steward the success Trump has bestowed upon conservatism. Luckily we have organizations like Turning Point and PragerU mobilizing the college demographic, but apart from someone like Donald Jr. there are only one or two other conservatives that can carry the torch and I am NOT a fan of family lineage politicians.

As for Dem 2020 candidates, I really want to see Joe Biden make it so conservatives can troll his pedophilic tendencies and force the left into openly embracing pedophilia and thereby revealing their sickness.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

chthonic-anemos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
GOP conservatism is a LARP that slow boils for the enemy on a 10 year delay. And if this ends without a permanent solution to de-platforming then we won't even get the LARP after this.

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
76d 5h 16m
Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll
Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 13 points nationally, according to the latest Quinnipiac University survey.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.
wow, this poll is all sorts of fucky
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us06112019_urox721.pdf/

Borzak

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
55d 31m
I laugh when I saw pocahantas ahead. She would crumple in a whimper if they got on stage together in a debate.

iannis

Chairman Meow
36d 3h 51m
Is that Clampdown from the Clash?

Beta gets a +2 in my book if he's using that song. The irony of it would be ridiculous. It's a song about skinheads.

Gabbard gets a -1.

How Buttikeig isn't using something from the Pet Shop Boys... I mean I thought Pete was gayer than the gayest thing you can imagine?

Last edited:

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
76d 5h 16m

why Bernie has a hardon for Amazon? and why he dragging his former secretary into the battle?