2021 NCAA Tournament and basketball funtimes.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
Noticed there wasn't a thread for this season and felt obligated to post after what just happened to the Buckeyes. Gogo Oral Roberts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of crazy there might be no place for Cockburn in the NBA. The guy is so freaking huge.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Kind of crazy there might be no place for Cockburn in the NBA. The guy is so freaking huge.

Ya. 20 years ago he might have went number one. Now? It's taking a chance on a big man. Crazy how much the league has changed.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Have to be able to defend on the perimeter too. Like even Shaq would struggle on defense these days. He'd still be an unstoppable monster on the one end, but he'd be a liability on the other.

Edit - Meant the bigboy later Shaq. Orlando Shaq probably could have been reasonable on D.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Have to be able to defend on the perimeter too. Like even Shaq would struggle on defense these days. He'd still be an unstoppable monster on the one end, but he'd be a liability on the other.

Edit - Meant the bigboy later Shaq. Orlando Shaq probably could have been reasonable on D.

LOL! Big boy Shaq! Like at 12 that boy probably was big boy Shaq!

Fadaar

That guy
i hastily made a bracket like an hour before tipoff, we got a ESPN group or is it too late to make one

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

Cockburn isn't terrible on the perimeter defense. He used to play soccer, so he has good footwork for a big guy.

Sterling

El Presidente
Cockburn isn't terrible on the perimeter defense. He used to play soccer, so he has good footwork for a big guy.
he doesn't switch well and would struggle with any smaller dude. Not saying he'll be a scrub, but 20 years ago he'd have been talked about differently.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
This year seems like an asterisk * tournament. A championship is nice, but this year of all years seems hollow. I've barely watched.

Sterling

El Presidente
This year seems like an asterisk * tournament. A championship is nice, but this year of all years seems hollow. I've barely watched.
yeah the season has been kind of a mess so seeding is a mess which is part of why there's so many upsets. the actual tournament games have been really good though.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What because Duke or Kentucky aren't there? GTFO.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What because Duke or Kentucky aren't there? GTFO.
Lol if you think I give a fuck about Duke or Kentucky you're out of your mind. The level of competition is light years lower than what it has been in past regular seasons. I'm not being a hater. And yes, beating blue bloods on the way to the top is a significant benchmark of a talented team. Sorry.

• 1Picard
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
20210321_143129.jpg