2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Fadaar

That guy
2 people voted for Washington lmao

oh i made the shit public for a reason ;)

Also think I heard the Bucs were 11/1 to repeat and Chiefs opened at 11/2 or something around there. I know repeating is super difficult but giving the Chiefs twice the odds seems... odd. Free agency is the big sticking point for the Bucs I can think of, lot of guys need contracts. Lavonte David, Godwin, Suh, AB, Fournette, Gronk, Shaq Barrett. Lot of quality names in there. I don't think Shaq gets re-signed but the rest I hope something can happen. Godwin and David are the essentials followed closely by Suh. Bucs paid $9M for Gronk this past season, can see them trying to do a single season for a lower rate. On the other end they only paid $2M for Fournette, can imagine him wanting a payday after a REALLY good postseason. I keep thinking he's been in the league longer but this was only his 4th year.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Also think I heard the Bucs were 11/1 to repeat and Chiefs opened at 11/2 or something around there. I know repeating is super difficult but giving the Chiefs twice the odds seems... odd. Free agency is the big sticking point for the Bucs I can think of, lot of guys need contracts. Lavonte David, Godwin, Suh, AB, Fournette, Gronk, Shaq Barrett. Lot of quality names in there. I don't think Shaq gets re-signed but the rest I hope something can happen. Godwin and David are the essentials followed closely by Suh. Bucs paid $9M for Gronk this past season, can see them trying to do a single season for a lower rate. On the other end they only paid $2M for Fournette, can imagine him wanting a payday after a REALLY good postseason. I keep thinking he's been in the league longer but this was only his 4th year.

Some of it might be perceived path back, as healthy San Fran, in theory better QB play to go with Rams' D, Packers actually bringing in more help through the draft (lol) might make it a tougher repeat trip for Tampa. Whether or not any of that is a thing, who knows.

Fadaar

That guy
Some of it might be perceived path back, as healthy San Fran, in theory better QB play to go with Rams' D, Packers actually bringing in more help through the draft (lol) might make it a tougher repeat trip for Tampa. Whether or not any of that is a thing, who knows.

Yeah the NFC is gonna be wild. The west is going to be an absolute bloodbath yet again, arguably the best division in the NFL despite Jimmy G still being the 49ers QB. It's between the NFCW and AFCN IMO.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think the Chiefs are just gonna wreak havoc next season after that embarrassing loss.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente

They're betting odds, not some nebulous chance for actually winning. Chiefs are going to be betting favorites so it just makes sense.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They're betting odds, not some nebulous chance for actually winning. Chiefs are going to be betting favorites so it just makes sense.
^^ This. Vegas sets odds based on what will make them the most money, not who they actually think is going to win.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the Rams will take it all.

I almost voted Chargers for shits and giggles though.

• 2Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Miami is the clear answer. Tua is going to break records by a bigger margin than Marino did in 84

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I almost voted Chargers for shits and giggles though.

dd0.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Not a true fan

True fans aren't delusional...plus how can I be expected to fully back our inevitable Super Bowl run until I know for sure that Heinicke is being handed the keys. You thought 6th round QB being the Goat was crazy? The world isn't ready for Heinicke!

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I voted Dallas as a completely objective observer only looking at facts.

Don't see how anyone could believe they'll go anything other than 17-0

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

I voted Dallas as a completely objective observer only looking at facts.

Don't see how anyone could believe they'll go anything other than 17-0

Well unless they get banned from the playoffs for cheating or they reduce the number of regular season games, not sure how their season would end at exactly 17-0 (also did the NFL ever 100% confirm it'll be a 17 game regular season next year?)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well unless they get banned from the playoffs for cheating or they reduce the number of regular season games, not sure how their season would end at exactly 17-0 (also did the NFL ever 100% confirm it'll be a 17 game regular season next year?)

Better get used to the idea of them doing things people think is impossible

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users