2022 AssHat Winner!!!!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well folks, the results are in, and we have crowned a new AssHat. The vote from the previous round:

Foler 10 vs. Bubbles 38

Bubbles is this year's AssHat!!

1668657441214-png.443404

Congrats buddy! You deserve it!

asshat-gaming.gif

ass-hat-ass.gif

Amod Amod please give him the appropriate avatar. Either the one in the first post of 2022 AssHat or the one above, I'm not fussy. And don't forget to change his user title.

Congrats Bubbles Bubbles you earned it for sure!

• 12Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It is done! Congrats Bubbles, to beat Foler at Asshattery is truly a remarkable achievement.

As for Foler Foler , I fear all we've done is to awaken a sleeping Asshat and fill him with terrible resolve...

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well folks, the results are in, and we have crowned a new AssHat. The vote from the previous round:

Foler 10 vs. Bubbles 38

Bubbles is this year's AssHat!!

1668657441214-png.443404

Congrats buddy! You deserve it!

asshat-gaming.gif

ass-hat-ass.gif

Amod Amod please give him the appropriate avatar. Either the one in the first post of 2022 AssHat or the one above, I'm not fussy. And don't forget to change his user title.

Congrats Bubbles Bubbles you earned it for sure!

Good job this year. I know some people still complained, but I think most of us would agree it was the best bracket seeding in history. How did you sort the names this time?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It is done! Congrats Bubbles, to beat Foler at Asshattery is truly a remarkable achievement.

As for Foler Foler , I fear all we've done is to awaken a sleeping Asshat and fill him with terrible resolve...

Surely this is a great opportunity for the 2022 Assclown Tournament

I would like to nominate Foler Foler right off the bat

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user