22 Jump Street (2014)

Fedor

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 22 Jump Street (2014)

Tagline: They're not 21 anymore

Genre: Crime, Comedy, Action

Director: Phil Lord, Christopher Miller

Cast: Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Peter Stormare, Ice Cube, Amber Stevens, Wyatt Russell, Jillian Bell, Jimmy Tatro, Craig Roberts, Nick Offerman, Dave Franco, Rob Riggle, Marc Evan Jackson, Keith Lucas, Kenneth Lucas, Queen Latifah, Diplo, Dustin Nguyen, Richard Grieco, H. Jon Benjamin, Patton Oswalt, Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Seth Rogen, Caroline Aaron, Joe Chrest, Eddie J. Fernandez, Dax Flame, Johnny Pemberton, Ramiro 'Ramir' Delgado Ruiz, Ian Hoch, Rye Rye, Stanley Wong, Will Forte

Release: 2014-06-05

Runtime: 112

Plot: After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership. Now they don't have to just crack the case - they have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Fedor

<Banned>
gNlV5FhDZ1PjxSv2aqTPS30GEon.jpg

Title: 22 Jump Street

Tagline: They're not 21 anymore

Genre: Crime, Comedy, Action

Director: Phil Lord, Christopher Miller

Cast: Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Peter Stormare, Ice Cube, Amber Stevens, Wyatt Russell, Jillian Bell, Jimmy Tatro, Craig Roberts, Nick Offerman, Dave Franco, Rob Riggle, Marc Evan Jackson, Keith Lucas, Kenneth Lucas, Queen Latifah, Diplo, Dustin Nguyen, Richard Grieco, H. Jon Benjamin, Patton Oswalt, Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Seth Rogen, Caroline Aaron, Joe Chrest, Eddie J. Fernandez, Dax Flame, Johnny Pemberton, Ramiro 'Ramir' Delgado Ruiz, Ian Hoch, Rye Rye, Stanley Wong, Will Forte

Release: 2014-06-05

Runtime: 112

Plot: After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership. Now they don't have to just crack the case - they have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Szlia

I will not lie, the previous one made me laugh a lot more than I thought it would, so I am optimistic about this sequel.

Column_sl

shitlord
First one had a shitty trailer, but was surprisingly funny.

This looks to be the same with the shitty trailer.

Will Pirate

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
My buddy was in the first one and was telling me about it when they were filming. I saw the trailer as soon as it was accessible and he was supppeeeerrr enthusiastic about it (obviously) and I was secretly just kind of like "ehhh, really? Fuck. This looks ok at best." even though I love Jonah Hill's usual themes of comedy.

Then the movie release and I realized how wrong I was. I loved the first one, hopefully this will be just as good.

Also, Channing Tatum is way fucking funnier than I ever thought possible. I never even really like him as an actor until I saw him in a comedy role - fucking hysterical.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm on the same page. This looked like a generic "comedy" much like everything else on the fucking market. Yet it was legitimately funny. Like Suberbad funny.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Opens the same weekend as How to Train Your Dragon 2. Guess which one I'll be seeing first.

Szlia

I'll bump this thread just to say it's currently at an astounding 97% with 35 reviews at the tomatometer!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database